IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

3 hours ago, zero said:

I wonder who it'll be to do the honor, when it comes time to slap the cuffs on donald...

definitely not Biden who's going to do everything he can to forgive Trump and move forward

Edited by cyanobacteria

8 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

great presidential medal of honor given to american hero dan gable and reminds everyone he's won more matches than dan gable (except that was in politics)

when he dies i'm going to fucking dance. 

what a weirdo. he's said more about this guy wrestling than he has on the COVID.. not to mention.. did he say anything about attack on pearl harbor memorial? a mention even? 

• Like 1

President Donald Trump is expected to sign an executive order on Tuesday designed to ensure that U.S. efforts to assist other countries in vaccinating their populations against Covid-19 take on a lower priority than domestic inoculations, a senior administration official told NBC News.

The official said that the order will contain a framework for getting vaccines to foreign countries “once we’ve ensured we’ve met the needs of the American people.”

america first. even florida. all other countries are last 

17 minutes ago, zero said:

^ can't Biden cancel any of donald's executive orders any way?

just more posturing from the world's #1 president

trump won't let him. even now there's the question of the border wall, which, despite still under construction, is supposedly not going to be finished. since biden is now the winner (?), why hasn't he stopped it's construction?

We should just adopt a generative model of theocracy in which god calls the shots but god is also an unknowable substance which reveals its dictates in coded form via whatever memes are currently trending

^ has there ever been a bigger waste of effort, like ever? just typing all that out seems like a pointless affair. 

wtf does a "member of the board of visitors" even do...they determine who can be a visitor? "you, sir, you cannot visit. out!"

On 12/7/2020 at 12:41 PM, Nebraska said:

great presidential medal of honor given to american hero dan gable and reminds everyone he's won more matches than dan gable (except that was in politics)

at the end he just walks out and leaves the guy standing there.. maybe he crapped his diaper.

20 minutes ago, zero said:

^ has there ever been a bigger waste of effort, like ever? just typing all that out seems like a pointless affair. 

wtf does a "member of the board of visitors" even do...they determine who can be a visitor? "you, sir, you cannot visit. out!"

i think a member of the board of visitors just Spreads COVID.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

WTF is this shitbag even trying to accomplish this late in his presidency?

a huge ball of nothing. he never "tries" to do anything really, just moves around from grift to grift, reacting to whatever's put right in front of him. if he wasn't such a fuck head, I'd actually applaud the level of nihilism he brings to the forefront. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ignatius said:

at the end he just walks out and leaves the guy standing there.. maybe he crapped his diaper.

i think a member of the board of visitors just Spreads COVID.

https://inquiristmag.com/2020/12/08/trump-confuses-medal-of-honor-ceremony-with-pardon/

• Like 1

anyone wanna help contribute to this wonderful campaign to help buy big T's childhood home for him as a gift?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/s2ft8-thank-you-president-trump?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 12/8/2020 at 12:48 AM, Cryptowen said:

We should just adopt a generative model of theocracy in which god calls the shots but god is also an unknowable substance which reveals its dictates in coded form via whatever memes are currently trending

anarchomemeonarchism

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nebraska said:

anyone wanna help contribute to this wonderful campaign to help buy big T's childhood home for him as a gift?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/s2ft8-thank-you-president-trump?utm_source=customer&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I'm sure the neighbors would love for it to be turned into some sort of maga shrine, have red hatted tourists show up en masse to get a glimpse.