IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

even if your state is definitely going to one candidate or another, and even if there are no contested congress seats in your state and district, there are also local seats on the ballot. local legislators draw the districts, which, as we know from all the salamander-shaped districts, is important.

Edited by very honest

I'm morbidly curious to know what r/the_donald's frontpage is going to look like if Clinton takes the presidency

edit: looks like r/the_meltdown is going to have me covered for that one

Edited by WeAreOceans

I just hope that all media kind of decide together that they never, ever publish anything at all regarding that sack of shit again.

the one last thing I wanna see is his POS visage post defeat and that really should be the last thing anyone needs to remember.

Edited by Guest

time I had some time alone

I was listening to R.E.M. myself this morning for to mark the occasion. Not this song but Automatic For The People, it has a couple songs of angst/frustration with 12 years under Reagan and Bush behind them.

He's been speaking like this for several years now. Gotta pay those bills $$$$

I feel like he's gone full circle, he was a lot more mellow on CNN before his crazy hyped years at the height of the Tea Party wave

interesting read

Coming in 2nd place in a high-stakes contest is apparently one of the most stressful things on the planet...(much much more so than 3rd or 1st)...Trump is gonna crash from all the cortisol doses his brain's taking...my guess is he makes a pissy speech then disappears for a few months to sleep it off