IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

America's going to heck for four years and could will come out the other side better for it.

8 years

corporate fascism is for life

tumblr_inline_ogbxjb5WSy1syqsd4_500.jpg

canada right now

l3gdg40j1hwx.gif

still not over yet though

clinton could win wisconsin, michigan, even arizona maybe

yeah she could... but she's also losing to trump. 

she's not losing, she's either lost or has won already, we just don't know which yet :)

well, if she doesn't win michigan she's done. but tbh- i think she's done. i mean, trump just picked up north carolina. 

oh, and republicans have taken over the house. 

i guess this is good news because it means we all get what we deserve

she's not losing, she's either lost or has won already, we just don't know which yet :)

well, if she doesn't win michigan she's done. but tbh- i think she's done. i mean, trump just picked up north carolina. 

oh, and republicans have taken over the house. 

i guess this is good news because it means we all get what we deserve

republicans haven't taken over the house, they already had it. senate looks likely to stay with them too though. so even if clinton wins she'll have to deal with their shit for four years.

detroit votes not counted in michigan yet, represents around 25% the population of the state.

trump is up by 2 or 3% in michigan, wisconsin and new hampshite.. it's over. 

she's gonna lose. 

stock market will be worse tomorrow than on 9/11 and  for 6 months it's going to be a chaotic hangover.. and for 4 years late night TV is going to be sadly funny and dark. 

bernie sanders will keep fighting. 

obama is going to pedal to the metal anything he can do before leaving. 

we're fucked here in the USA regardless. 

What this likely will mean is Trump family dynasty in the USA. Those rat faced children of his will be in charge.

fucking rat faced shit eared douchebags. 

well, if she doesn't win michigan she's done. but tbh- i think she's done. i mean, trump just picked up north carolina

trump just won florida. omg it's over. i don't think she'll win michigan 

I feel very let down by women. The fucking outrageous duration of history that it took for women to get equal rights and now they finally get one in a position to take the most powerful job in the world and they don't vote her in. WTF??

Every single women in the country should have voted Clinton on that principle alone. And every man tbh.

She's obviously not the ideal candidate but come on.

But I honestly trump could do some decent things if he doesn't turn into a fascist dictator that ruins the world. Hopefully that happens. Not all his ideas are bad.

:huh:

I heard antiTrump establishment republicans mention that if he won it was possible he would end up hiring moderate technocrats...which would be a slight relief. The idea is he's too business oriented to actually come up with ideas and have any fucking idea whats going on.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Drastic changes like that wont happen. I expect a media circus and shit talking for months and years. But behind the scenes hardworking government employees, policymakers, military personal (nuclear command especially), etc will be babysitting and guiding a manchild we elected from causing this country to destoy itself. They deserve our gratitude.

Going to read Vonnegut and go to bed. At least a local transportation prop passed. I cant be bothered over something i cannot control.

shikata ga nai

Drastic changes like that wont happen. I expect a media circus and shit talking for months and years. But behind the scenes hardworking government employees, policymakers, military personal (nuclear command especially), etc will be babysitting and guiding a manchild we elected from causing this country to destoy itself. They deserve our gratitude.

And then there's also the economy... markets are already ...yikes