IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

hey caze whatever happen to clinton has this in the bag eh? lol

comey handed the election to trump by the looks of things.

Yep.

though it's not that simple, clearly a lot of the polling was off as well, especially in Wisconsin and Michigan.

It was globalism vs nationalism. We have chosen nationalism. Thank god for Donald Trump, he has the potential to be a more effective and beloved president than a Ronald Reagan. This is a huge win for the United States, for our economy, and our society. I now feel hopeful for my children and their children as we begin the process of returning to the values of our founders.

The damage done tonight won't be healed even in our grandchildrens lifetime.

what do you mean damage. thats our gift to them. a dying planet, a conservative (hopefully) fascist government and poisoned water.

It was globalism vs nationalism. We have chosen nationalism. Thank god for Donald Trump, he has the potential to be a more effective and beloved president than a Ronald Reagan. This is a huge win for the United States, for our economy, and our society. I now feel hopeful for my children and their children as we begin the process of returning to the values of our founders.

562.jpg

how is this a surprise to anyone?

I'm in no way surprised. The Democrats COULD have won if the establishment had chosen Joe Biden over Hillary Clinton. I mean, she is simply too easy to attack, making Trump look anti-establishment, when he is in NO WAY so.

This ignorant bullshit is the reason trump won.

I'm so happy I left the city years ago.  I am safely woven into the musk-laden armpit of Trumpland.  And if shit goes south, I go north about 100 miles and quietly skip into Canadia, land of the peaceful Snow-Mexicans.

This ignorant bullshit is the reason trump won.