IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Don't forget that a large portion of Trump supporters were just looking for the candidate that APPEARS to be anti-establishment, and aren't necessarily racist, white, or live in the south. This group voted mostly for Obama in 2012. Hillary LOST this group. She also IGNORED them because they gave her the most flack during the primaries, and it's turned out to be a fatal mistake.

Edited by Brisbot

I have come to terms with a trump presidency, the sheer entertainment of it will be worth it

I'm int he USA, im hispanic and in trump country i dont give a fuck yaaaaaaaaa'll life just got much worse for me

Edited by Deer

how is this a surprise to anyone?

I'm in no way surprised. The Democrats COULD have won if the establishment had chosen Joe Biden over Hillary Clinton. I mean, she is simply too easy to attack, making Trump look anti-establishment, when he is in NO WAY so.

I'm not convinced that anyone could have beaten him. The moment I heard he was running, I thought to myself this is definitely happening. It's just one of those things that is so absurd that you just know it's inevitable.

I explained myself a bit more in my next post. She barely lost because she ignored an important group.

I get what you mean, but that's not a good way to rationalize it I think. Look for what's literally happening, not the weird feelings buzzing through your head. 

Edited by Brisbot

We have just broken the conditioning

no we haven't you idiot. you're suffering from your own conditioning from alex jones bullshit. 

We have awoken from the Matrix. We have destroyed the Death Star. We have slain Smaug.

I'm so happy I left the city years ago.  I am safely woven into the musk-laden armpit of Trumpland.  And if shit goes south, I go north about 100 miles and quietly skip into Canadia, land of the peaceful Snow-Mexicans.

rofl snow-mexicans

I'm so happy I left the city years ago.  I am safely woven into the musk-laden armpit of Trumpland.  And if shit goes south, I go north about 100 miles and quietly skip into Canadia, land of the peaceful Snow-Mexicans.

Please, feel free at any time.

Notice how no one talks about moving to Mexico?

no we haven't you idiot. you're suffering from your own conditioning from alex jones bullshit.

We have awoken from the Matrix. We have destroyed the Death Star. We have slain Smaug.
You do know that those were all fictional works right?

You do know that those were all fictional works right?

Really...?