IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

oh fuck yeah that's right! I've always wanted to live in a cyberpunk world! See there are always positives when you look for them. oh happy days.

I'll become a shadowrunner.

Thats what Im sayin!

Gonna celebrate by ordering pizza and watching as many of those films as i can all week

oh fuck yeah that's right! I've always wanted to live in a cyberpunk world! See there are always positives when you look for them. oh happy days.

I'll become a shadowrunner.

Thats what Im sayin!

Gonna celebrate by ordering pizza and watching as many of those films as i can all week

this is how most cyberpunk novels begin. 

One positive thing... Now we'll actually be living in a dystopian apocalyptic world ruled by the corporation like out of a cyberpunk novel/movie. I mean that's pretty exciting. *Evokes scenes from Strange Days, 1984, V for Vendetta, etc, and gets kind of excited* we can all now have underground resistance bunkers and stash our hidden art.

I'm just glad all my studio gear is pretty portable. I could have this all moved to a bunker and setup in no time. I actually really fucking want that life now.

Wow Van Jones hitting an emotional spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeXW1FA4frY

And apart from race, the climate might be an even bigger problem

that guy went absolutely apeshit when trump suggested he may not concede. he was saying it was unamerican and disrespectful. I don't have cable, is he losing his shit now that Hilary won't concede?

As an American deep in Trump-land (the South), I apologize for all the people I've grown up around here and in Texas, where I grew up as well. I have lots of friends who voted against him and/or wouldn't vote for him. But it was never enough. It's difficult to grow up around that kind of ignorance. 

As an American deep in Trump-land (the South), I apologize for all the people I've grown up around here and in Texas, where I grew up as well. I have lots of friends who voted against him and/or wouldn't vote for him. But it was never enough. It's difficult to grow up around that kind of ignorance. 

Same here. We're a minority down in the south, but there are plenty of us "dirty libs" down south.

Though if anyone asks, I'm a republican and respect Mein Fuehrer.

Same here. We're a minority down in the south, but there are plenty of us "dirty libs" down south.

Though if anyone asks, I'm a republican and respect Mein Fuehrer.

Of course! What silliness we were indulging in before.