IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Nov. 6th next year still seems like a long ways away. Nearly half of the country didn't vote in the atrocity that was last year's presidential election. We didn't have any solid choices, but the least shitty vote is still better than none.

Maybe the next midterm will motivate a lot more of us to get off our asses and vote. Apathy is partly the reason we're in this mess now.

Edited by ambermonk

I hope after his timely/untimely passing (be it bleeding on the toilet, in a puddle of his own feces, etc.) Ryan gets to be cellmates with Ayn Rand in hell and sodomized by her every night for eternity.

That fucking "I don't believe in a living wage" wench got elected too.  Soulless flesh bags the lot of them.

I hope after his timely/untimely passing (be it bleeding on the toilet, in a puddle of his own feces, etc.) Ryan gets to be cellmates with Ayn Rand in hell and sodomized by her every night for eternity.

That fucking "I don't believe in a living wage" wench got elected too.  Soulless flesh bags the lot of them.

smug-pepe2.jpg

My prediction: this blows over like everything else that has been happening and nothing changes until the winter when the new ice age begins :)

FMg1aKc.jpg

1 month 10 days later

GwD2QCf.jpg

In other words:

"We have reviewed the tapes, and after discovering they have too much incriminating evidence, we have decided to forget they existed."

My prediction: this blows over like everything else that has been happening and nothing changes until the winter when the new ice age begins :)

Seems that way. All this talk about incriminating evidence and not a damn thing being done about it. Or at least that's how it appears in the public eye.

Seems that way. All this talk about incriminating evidence and not a damn thing being done about it. Or at least that's how it appears in the public eye.

could be.. all this stuff takes time. remember when they impeached clinton for covering up a blow job? it took a year.  the trump investigation is sprawling. lot's of material witnesses and all kinds of shit figuring out how to prove obstruction of justice or whatever they are going for has got to be a tough thing. it will drag on.. unless they find some smoking gun and trump resigns. 

it's a shit show. 

I think the investigation is in about the best possible position for now. Mueller heading it, shit still leaking any time there's anything major, and everyone on the Trump side itching like they're either somewhat guilty or supreme idiots, this is the best we can realistically expect. Best case scenario would be a smoking gun turning up soon like Ignatius said, but that's almost too easy. And yeah it'll probably take a while, but supposedly Mueller is moving swiftly on all this, so maybe not as long as it took with Clinton.

could be.. all this stuff takes time. remember when they impeached clinton for covering up a blow job? it took a year.  the trump investigation is sprawling. lot's of material witnesses and all kinds of shit figuring out how to prove obstruction of justice or whatever they are going for has got to be a tough thing. it will drag on.. unless they find some smoking gun and trump resigns. 

it's a shit show. 

I think the investigation is in about the best possible position for now. Mueller heading it, shit still leaking any time there's anything major, and everyone on the Trump side itching like they're either somewhat guilty or supreme idiots, this is the best we can realistically expect. Best case scenario would be a smoking gun turning up soon like Ignatius said, but that's almost too easy. And yeah it'll probably take a while, but supposedly Mueller is moving swiftly on all this, so maybe not as long as it took with Clinton.

I remember hearing on NPR radio about a week ago from an interview with some legal expert (don't remember who) that the investigation could take as long as three years, but it's too early to tell right now.

I just want him, Mitch McConnell, and all of his other asshole Yes Men out of power one way or another. Sick of all the greed and injustice coming from this so-called authority.

I remember hearing on NPR radio about a week ago from an interview with some legal expert (don't remember who) that the investigation could take as long as three years, but it's too early to tell right now.

I just want him, Mitch McConnell, and all of his other asshole Yes Men out of power one way or another. Sick of all the greed and injustice coming from this so-called authority.

My guess is that McConnell and Ryan and Pence and the other hundred shithead Republicans out there would just be replaced by other motherfuckers if they were to be ousted (re: Handel in Georgia's 6, and that Montana cock who body slammed a reporter two weeks ago). I'm honestly not sure if there's a way to get those sorts of assholes out of power, be they R or D, they'll always be there because that's where the money and power is. The only path I see to fixing all this shit is to dissolve the two-party system by sheer public will; as long as it's one or the other, we're not going to see major change. We really need some viable third party options for that to happen though, and we ain't seen shit yet. Americans surely want it, even though most don't realize it: neither Trump nor Sanders are truly representatives of the parties they ran with. The Rs and Ds are definitely in coordination either secretly or in unspoken terms to keep third parties down at all times though, no matter what. Which means it'll be difficult to change, if it happens at all in our lifetime.