IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

In school fat boys were always quick to roast someone for their appearance. 

Bonus fat president content:

It was the fat joke heard ‘round the world. Pope Francis, speaking with Donald and Melania Trump during their recent visit, asked the first lady whether she’d been feeding her husband potica, a rich Slovenian dessert. His Holiness wasn’t the only one eyeballing the president’s diet. Recently, the public learned that the White House kitchen staff knows to deliver their boss extra Thousand Island dressing and a double serving of ice cream while his guests get vinaigrette and a single scoop of vanilla, triggering sniggers about presidential gluttony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/made-by-history/wp/2017/06/28/why-donald-trumps-diet-is-bad-for-americas-health/

Edited by doublename

He took six minutes to send that second tweet and still thought it was a good idea. 

Edited by tec

Sad thing is, he still got widespread support in my area. The turd that is Macomb county, MI.

My Wife constantly gets the "when you grow up, you'll change your mind" at her work from patients in regards to not being a Repub. All the geezers are still behind Drumpf.

Dems better get back to their roots and back fast, or it's gonna be 8 years.

"She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

What a fucking asshole. His wife looks like a cat from all the facelifts he's paid for.

melania is innocent! leave her alone

him on the other is one of the ugliest looking orangutan i've ever seen, the nerve to criticize other's people looks is one of his many delusions 

him on the other is one of the ugliest looking orangutan i've ever seen, the nerve to criticize other's people looks is one of his many delusions 

How is she innocent? She's a cunt too. 

Interesting. It seems to me that every mainstream news company does this. Selective editing, spin, etc.. Personally I don't trust any of them much.

Yeah, they all suck. I was so disgusted with how little coverage Bernie got, and how negative the coverage he received was.

I'm so sick of having to read between the lines, guessing which stories are grounded in fact and which are being crammed down my throat by powerful interests. I feel like the people watching the news in V for Vendetta. It really is an illustration of manufactured consent like Chomsky talks about.

Yeah CNN sucks, but so does FUX news and every other 24-hr bile regurgitator.  This is life in the disinfomation age unfortunately.  Facts, logic, and objective reality are all out the window (b/c really, who has time to think when someone can just do it for you?  Plus it's hard and my brain hurts after), and if any trustworthy, unbiased sources of news ever existed, they certainly aren't around these days.  Turn on your bullshit filter and keep it well oiled.

The Russian narrative is complete bullshit

would love to know how you arrived at this

It's pretty funny that Oso is complaining about FAKE NEWS, but has no problem getting his information from a fraud and convicted criminal like James O'Keefe. lol. Also, most voters are stupid as shit.

How is she innocent? She's a cunt too.

I doubt she's complicit in the whole treason thing and she clearly hates Donald, which is something that makes you think "well at least this person hates Trump, which means they're somewhat ok".

It's my understanding that there is no real evidence about Russia. All the evidence I've heard of was discounted.

Who the fuck knows, though.

I'm tired of trying to understand reality.

I hate it when the trumpanzees say there is no proof

HIS CAMPAING MANAGER WAS PAUL MANAFORT!!!!! THE GUY GETS PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS A YEAR TO ADVANCE PUTISM AROUND THE WORLD!!!!!

Also https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/6c0ir7/an_organized_and_summarized_response_to_there_is/

Edited by Deer