IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

This arrest is a long time coming, basically been delayed, deflected, or downgraded for well over a decade because the guy is an extremely rich and well-connected billionaire. Trump aside he's connected to Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Alan Dershowitz in the sex trafficking ring.

In June 2008, after Epstein pleaded guilty to a single state charge of soliciting prostitution from girls as young as 14,[27] he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Instead of being sent to state prison like the majority of sex offenders convicted in Florida, Epstein was housed in a private wing of the Palm Beach County stockade.

Epstein has been a registered sex offender since 2008.[1] As of July 6th, 2019, he has been facing criminal charges related to the sex trafficking of minors.[61] Epstein owned a private Boeing 727 jet and traveled in it frequently, logging "600 flying hours a year (...) usually with guests on board".[62] In September 2002, Epstein flew Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey, and Chris Tucker to Africa in his private jet. Flight records show Bill Clinton flew on Epstein's plane 26 times. Epstein's plane has been nicknamed the "Lolita Express" by media due to his conviction and the accusations of sexual involvement with underage girls made against him.[6][63][64][65]

Epstein was also a longtime acquaintance of Prince Andrew and Tom Barrack,[66] and has attended parties with numerous celebrities, such as President Donald Trump,[67] Katie Couric, George Stephanopoulos, and Woody Allen.[68] Trump said of Epstein in 2002: "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side."[69]

JeffreyEpsteinDonaldTrumpBillClintonSexO

Melania on the left, Ghislaine_Maxwell on the right circa 2000

yeah... epstein's little black book.. or whatever.. could take down a lot of people.. deservedly. fucking gross people. i hope they all get rolled up if the dirt is there. i wonder how much clinton is sweating?  use of a plane as a gift to the clinton foundation or whatever could get really sticky.  I'm sure often the trips weren't just 4 perverts on the plane and there was likely media, assistants etc.. i don't think clinton went many places w/o assistants..  I think the clinton foundation had some kind of mission in africa or something at one point. slipper bill (slick willy) i can't remember his nickname from the 90s... we'll see. we'll see. i guess there's 2000 pages of docs just unsealed? 

Ghislaine_Maxwell  - jesus... 

She has since also earned reputation as rather putrid form of 'madame' for underage prostitution arrangements 

melania in that photo has the classic "i don't care so long as the checks clear" dead inside look.

edit' i can't remember the last time i saw bill clinton in some kind of public appearance??? 

Edited by ignatius

wow.. hadn't looked into this side of it...  - Acosta is now Trump’s Secretary of Labor.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/article220097825.html

Facing a 53-page federal indictment, Epstein could have ended up in federal prison for the rest of his life.

But on the morning of the breakfast meeting, a deal was struck — an extraordinary plea agreement that would conceal the full extent of Epstein’s crimes and the number of people involved.

Not only would Epstein serve just 13 months in the county jail, but the deal — called a non-prosecution agreement — essentially shut down an ongoing FBI probe into whether there were more victims and other powerful people who took part in Epstein’s sex crimes, according to a Miami Herald examination of thousands of emails, court documents and FBI records.

The pact required Epstein to plead guilty to two prostitution charges in state court. Epstein and four of his accomplices named in the agreement received immunity from all federal criminal charges. But even more unusual, the deal included wording that granted immunity to “any potential co-conspirators’’ who were also involved in Epstein’s crimes. These accomplices or participants were not identified in the agreement, leaving it open to interpretation whether it possibly referred to other influential people who were having sex with underage girls at Epstein’s various homes or on his plane.

As part of the arrangement, Acosta agreed, despite a federal law to the contrary, that the deal would be kept from the victims. As a result, the non-prosecution agreement was sealed until after it was approved by the judge, thereby averting any chance that the girls — or anyone else — might show up in court and try to derail it.

Edited by ignatius

13 hours ago, Nebraska said:

popular right-wing conspiracy theory claiming there is evidence in leaked hillary (referred to as killary) clinton e-mails that show there was human trafficking involving several members of the DNC all pointing towards a pizza restaurant in the nations capital 

Ah, and Epstein was a friend of Trumps, other right wingers etc - pizzagate karma. Got it. 

As the battle over President Trump’s federal taxes intensifies in Washington, Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo of New York signed a bill on Monday to allow congressional committees to access the president’s state tax returns.

The bill requires state tax officials to release the president’s state returns for any “specified and legitimate legislative purpose” on the request of the chair of one of three congressional committees: the House Ways and Means Committee, the Senate Finance Committee and the Joint Committee on Taxation.

It is effective immediately

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/08/nyregion/trump-ny-taxes-cuomo.html

Britain’s ambassador to the United States reportedly described President Trump as “incompetent” and “inept” in newly unearthed memos and notes sent to the British Foreign Commonwealth Office (FCO).

https://thehill.com/policy/international/451854-uk-ambassador-to-us-called-trump-inept-incompetent-in-memos-report

trump said if it was him he would sue to EU. that was how he said it "should be done" 

what a joke. this guy's head hopefully just spins off at the neck

On 7/7/2019 at 9:03 AM, StephenG said:

Ah, and Epstein was a friend of Trumps, other right wingers etc - pizzagate karma. Got it. 

qFDkZyA.png

13 hours ago, ignatius said:

trump said if it was him he would sue to EU. that was how he said it "should be done" 

what a joke. this guy's head hopefully just spins off at the neck

He's sabotaged our long-standing alliances and cozied up to dictators from the moment he was inaugurated. The whole planet would be better off without him.

35 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

He's sabotaged our long-standing alliances and cozied up to dictators from the moment he was inaugurated. The whole planet would be better off without him.

it's true. he should die already and relieve us of the burden of his existence

15 hours ago, Nebraska said:

qFDkZyA.png

"In 2002, Trump told New York magazine that he'd known the now-jailed billionaire for 15 years and considered him "a terrific guy" who enjoyed women "on the younger side.""

yikes

22 minutes ago, StephenG said:

"In 2002, Trump told New York magazine that he'd known the now-jailed billionaire for 15 years and considered him "a terrific guy" who enjoyed women "on the younger side.""

yikes

^ he'll just make up some BS, probably that he meant younger than however old him & Epstein were at the time.

And once again, someone in stupid donnie's orbit goes down, yet the head criminal is still right there out in the open...

DOJ’s Inspector General Report on Russia Delayed as Steele Found Credible

Three attorneys from the Inspector General’s office of the U.S. Department of Justice met in person in early June with dossier author Christopher Steele in Britain, said two sources with direct knowledge of the lawyers’ travels.

The interview with Steele, a former top spy on Russia for Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service, or MI6, took place while Trump was in London for a formal state visit with Queen Elizabeth and a meeting with UK Prime Minister Theresa May.

After those conversations with Steele, the timeline for issuing the I.G. report was pushed back.

One of the two sources said Horowitz’s investigators appear to have found Steele’s information sufficiently credible to have to extend the investigation. Its completion date is now unclear.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2019/07/09/dojs-inspector-general-report-on-russia-delayed-as-steele-found-credible/

seeing barr burrow around in the doj is hair-raising. i've seen people say that anyone else would be in jail for the obstruction crimes in the mueller report, and mueller himself said obstruction of justice is a serious crime that strikes at the core of the government's effort to attain the truth and hold wrong-doers accountable, and there was the petition of a thousand federal prosecutors who said trump's obstruction crimes were prosecutable, but it actually took a while for it to sink in how serious of a crime it is. it's an attack on the justice system. if it's allowed to occur without consequence then that invites a tangible shift in norms that are important for the longevity of a free country. trump and barr will run rampant.

Edited by very honest