IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

..eh so he really had that follow up today. he grabbed a bunch of jews and threw the racism card back in the other direction. mushroom dick has huge balls, methinks. wtf. sick

Edited by goDel

59 minutes ago, goDel said:

..eh so he really had that follow up today. he grabbed a bunch of jews and threw the racism card back in the other direction. mushroom dick has huge balls, methinks. wtf. sick

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, ambergonk said:

Trump just went on another racist tirade on Twitter, this time against four Democratic congresswomen, telling them to go back to their home countries basically

https://www.courthousenews.com/trump-doubles-down-on-twitter-tirade-against-congresswomen/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=trump-doubles-down-on-twitter-tirade-against-congresswomen

He needs a stick of primed dynamite lodged in his rear orifice, for the fat, racist, disgusting piece of shit that he is. The bar has been set so low for office of POTUS now, it's practically a gateway to Hell at this point.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Born: New York City 

Ayanna Pressley
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.

Rashida Tlaib
Born: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.

we need that pee tape of nekkid 14 yr old ivanka showering his face while straddling his gross nekkid self.  even then i think his followers would try to spin it. and republicans in congress would remain silent.

turtle face moscow mitch won't let impeachment proceed in the senate.

^ pretty much. pee tape, trump using the n word, sex tape with ivanka...I don't think any of it matters to the base or turtle man and the R's. don don could probably go on a murdering spree at this point and nothing would happen to him.

On 7/15/2019 at 9:38 AM, ambergonk said:

Trump just went on another racist tirade on Twitter, this time against four Democratic congresswomen, telling them to go back to their home countries basically

16 hours ago, bitchroast said:

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Born: New York City 

Ayanna Pressley
Born: Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.

Rashida Tlaib
Born: Detroit, Michigan, U.S.

Ivana - Czech Republic

Melania - Slovenia

Trump's In-Laws - Slovenia

• Thanks 1
  • Burger 1

13 hours ago, Rubin Farr said:

Ivana - Czech Republic

Melania - Slovenia

Trump's In-Laws - Slovenia

Well they're white so they don't count. That bigoted brain of his tells him it's only brown/black/red/green/orange (oh wait) people that should go back where they came from.

if only this was evidence of some email wrong doings it'd be all over for trump ?

also, is it me or does trump have those Joe Pesci eyebrows from his character in JFK? 

DqdIu3OWkAEh3nC.jpg

The House blocked a Democratic member’s bid to impeach President Donald Trump amid resistance from Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other Democratic leaders.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-17/house-democrat-s-bid-to-impeach-trump-likely-to-be-rebuffed

at this point, nothing short of murder will make pelosi finally make a move

4 hours ago, Nebraska said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-17/house-democrat-s-bid-to-impeach-trump-likely-to-be-rebuffed

at this point, nothing short of murder will make pelosi finally make a move

they must have a plan. also, moscow mitch mconnel won't let it go forward in the senate. but i still believe pelosi wants to see trump in jail rather than impeached which i can't argue with. 

that being said.. i think we've got to be getting close to some kind of move on the dems part towards impeachment.  when the fuck is mueller gonna testify? if public opinion starts to change.. then maybe she'll get behind it but i think they all want some kind of smoking gun or they know this will all get spun out in a wash and look like partisan politics or something. idk... these insider politics is hard to get  agrip on sometimes w/o digesting lot's and lot's of news in various media/sources

edit: ya know.. if the dems could get a bit savy w/the impeachment they could put the congressman who's impeachment proceeding was tabled out front.. he's black. you know it'd only be a matter of time until trump attacked him racially.  they could make that guy the focal point and let him be attacked for a while.

after how trump came out against the new congresswomen and singled out omar IIhan it wouldn't take long for him to start some shit with congressman Al Green

https://www.salon.com/2019/07/17/texas-congressman-introduces-articles-of-impeachment-against-president-trump/

Edited by ignatius

anyone think someone will come from the future soon to end this donald trump problem? [hello NSA!] he's really getting to babby hitler status.  i guess if he was to go on to become leader for life then sciene won't be aroun dlong enough to have a time machine some day unless it's made by british science. 

hey, british science.. if you're listening in the future.. send Micheal Steele esquire the XXIV back here to sort some shit out for my immedite present. modular synths are less fun w/ hitler2 in office. 

I heard about the impeachment thing, that even if trump was impeached, he could still remain in office. Contrary to popular belief that impeachment equals removal from office. So this whole thing about impeachment is mostly a hot air balloon which will go nowhere. And remember, he still has 40% support ( high support from gop). Better to focus on getting the info out. Which is mostly through legal procedures at this point. Meaning: it takes time.

I mean, do you really think that a couple of racist tweets moves the needle in any direction at this point? Almost half the country voted for him because of, or despite of this behavior. Theres nothing new here. Now matter how many times the Dems says Trump reached a new low. He started his campaign pissing on mexicans, for gods sake! He has a political mandate to keep those children in cages at the border. That is what 40% support entails. Even if it's not legal.

I'm fairly sure Pelosis reasoning is that the impeachment procedure is a waste of energy that will likely help keeping trump in office, instead of the other way around. Plus there might be some political dealing in the background with the gop about the stuff which does matter ( judicial and intelligence committees). Her focus is likely on getting the info on mueller report/ taxes out before the 2020 election, instead of the impeachment procedure. That procedure is just a temporary distraction which wont get him out of office. 

Whatever it is though, the most sure way thing to get him out is the coming election. And it's really easy as well, as there's just one option there: vote for whoever has the dem ticket.

Some people need to push their principles aside for a bit if they really want to get trump out of office. Whether it is about impeachment or voting for someone they don't like. 

In the meantime, people should focus on the 40%, instead of being outraged about a single twitter account. Trump is not the moveable object here. It's the electorate which needs to change.  

• Like 1

well put.  i do think they need someone attacking him. someone who isn't the focal point.. not AOC etc.. but someone like that guy Al Green. someone who's not running for president.  someone to get under his skin and make him say dumb racist shit to help keep the outrage meter at a steady place so people will be sick o fshit and come out and vote. they'll be overwhelmed by his fucking pig face and non stop bullshit lies they'll vote for whoever is on the dem ticket just to end the trump presidency. 

and during all that the investigations continue and more dirt comes out more details come out etc.. the crimes get revealed. this makes trump even more nuts and stupid and weird

• Like 1

I actually don't think it's a bad idea to keep those ladies on the offence. It was mostly because of women, the dems won the midterms.

So I'd rather have these women being on the attack. As it forces Trump to attack those women. And Trumps behavior towards women is part of what will get him out of office. And these women arent made of sugar either. 

Prediction: next president will be a woman.

• Like 1