IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

^ that shot of him around the 4 second mark...he looks like he's wearing a mask, like one of those characters from that primus video

spacer.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, zero said:

^ that shot of him around the 4 second mark...he looks like he's wearing a mask, like one of those characters from that primus video

spacer.png

Christ. Nightmare fuel. I remember when this aesthetic seemed like it was everywhere. Wasn't there, like, a duracell commercial using the same type of makeup/masks/etc.? Creeps me the eff out (though Wynona's got a big brown Beaver is still some tops Primus).

Oh, also, this fucker:

Also, also, Trump was in my town yesterday. ... so, triple the nightmare fuel for this AM. . .

1 hour ago, T3551ER said:

Christ. Nightmare fuel. I remember when this aesthetic seemed like it was everywhere. Wasn't there, like, a duracell commercial using the same type of makeup/masks/etc.? Creeps me the eff out (though Wynona's got a big brown Beaver is still some tops Primus).

Also, also, Trump was in my town yesterday. ... so, triple the nightmare fuel for this AM. . .

yeah, I read Les got the idea for the costumes/masks for the Wynona video from those battery commercials.

17 hours ago, T3551ER said:

Oh, also, this fucker:

random fact, someone in my family who is majorly high up in that company, working there since the 80s, has.... the head I think... of the mac tonight guy. Now that I thought of it though said person might not have THAT one... guh. There were probably more than a few made.

4 hours ago, Brisbot said:

random fact, someone in my family who is majorly high up in that company, working there since the 80s, has.... the head I think... of the mac tonight guy. Now that I thought of it though said person might not have THAT one... guh. There were probably more than a few made.

crazy.  . . I guess if I had access to it, I'd totally keep it around, just so I could put it on from time to time and scare the beejesus out of my neighborhood kids. Like, can you imagine coming to the door on Halloween to trick or treat and that popping out of the front door? Instant poopie pants. 

You ever go to his/her house, totally grab a pic of yourself wearing and post in your latest pic thread! 

• Like 1

On 7/18/2019 at 9:27 AM, T3551ER said:

Oh, also, this fucker:

IIRC moomman is another kek / alt right meme (fuckers appropriate everything) but anyway I will always consider it a retro classic that vaporwave appreciated

On 7/18/2019 at 9:20 AM, zero said:

spacer.png

"This is probably what the inside of Ted Cruz's head looks like."

7 hours ago, T3551ER said:

crazy.  . . I guess if I had access to it, I'd totally keep it around, just so I could put it on from time to time and scare the beejesus out of my neighborhood kids. Like, can you imagine coming to the door on Halloween to trick or treat and that popping out of the front door? Instant poopie pants. 

You ever go to his/her house, totally grab a pic of yourself wearing and post in your latest pic thread! 

Lol sure. Though it was in storage when I last saw it like 12 years ago. May be nasty at this point. lol.

58 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

conservatives: It's just a bunch of insider hollyweed liberals who are detatched from mainstream society, since we don't inherently trust them, even with evidence, it's...... therefore it's all lies.

None of what you propose is convention here (and will never be).

If you want to change anything here, you might want to consider learning the native language this country has. Be thankful that this language is German (if u have the luck that your place is central Europrean). Good luck. Deal with those problems first, It's your responsibility. Got it? 

On 7/17/2019 at 11:07 PM, goDel said:

I actually don't think it's a bad idea to keep those ladies on the offence. It was mostly because of women, the dems won the midterms.

So I'd rather have these women being on the attack. As it forces Trump to attack those women. And Trumps behavior towards women is part of what will get him out of office. And these women arent made of sugar either. 

Prediction: next president will be a woman.

fingers crossed. the more i think about it.. it's risky for the 'squad' the female congresswomen.. to stay on the attack and gain so much spotlight. i think the more attention they get and the more trump focuses on them the more they will be identified as the democratic party in the minds of some wishy washy voters... and at some point the democratic candidates may have to distance themselves from them and then the dems get less united and all that other shit and voters stay away in the general election after the primaries are done because they're butt hurt or whateever.. 

but that's just one possibl ething and could be wrong. also very possible for that scenario to work against trump in some way as well.. but wtf.. a bunch of white men on the news being interview in michigan said they support trump and they all (talking points at the ready delivered by fox news) slammed ilhan omar and called the "squad" hurtful w/their rhetoric etc etc.. 

it's all spun bullshit.. .. at some point a front runner will appear for the dems in teh presidential race and trump will focus on that person. 

You know how sometimes you try to step on a spider but it's so small it just goes through the crevices in the bottom of your shoe? I imagine that's what his nuts will probably do.

• Like 1

you know trump and pence are looking at this and rubbing their hands together thinking// yes. yes.. we should try that.. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/poland-lgbt-free-zones-homophobia-hate-speech-law-justice-party-a9013551.html?utm_source=reddit.com

Polish cities and provinces declare ‘LGBT-free zones’ as government ramps up ‘hate speech’