IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

haven't seen any footage of protesters blocking metal detectors etc.. not saying it didn't happen but seems like that stuff would all  over the internet already. 

their thinking is this: the media is working with the left to suppress such information from the "brain washed masses". so you wouldn't see that stuff on the internet.

trump supporters however are smart, and are independent thinkers who have taken the red pill and woken up to the truth. they know this stuff is happening because they wouldn't put it past the lefts perverse nature towards corruption.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Farnsworth 1

19 hours ago, ignatius said:

well, trump fired Berman for real so obstruction of justice number 3? 4? 5?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/20/politics/berman-barr-trump-rule-of-law/index.html

"Because you have declared that you have no intention of resigning, I have asked the President to remove you as of today, and he has done so," Barr said.

also Seth Abramson:

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1274194312696401920.html

mueller report established 5 instances of obstruction of justice fully and definitely

• having lewandoski relay message to sessions to limit scope of mueller investigation
  • asking mcgahn to fire mueller
  • asking mcgahn to make a false record denying that trump asked him to fire mueller
  • witness tampering with cohen
  • witness tampering with manafort

the mueller report also goes over 5 other instances were they investigated and the evidence found leaves some wiggle room. mueller makes a point to mention that the administration withheld evidence from them, such as trump refusing an interview and not even providing answers for many of the written questions, which numbered only a couple dozen in total. by the way, the new redaction change seems to reveal perjury in one of those answers, which nadler pointed out, this week.

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map - Lawfare

regarding the tulsa stunt, i don't really buy the tik tok thing. sure that happened but trump blames tik tok k-pop people for blowing a rally turnout? i suspect:

• they knew this was a terrible idea for the president himself, as a biological human. he would be the focal point for all those breathing humans in a tightly packed, enclosed space. covid is transmitted by exhaled water vapor. the administration themselves may have throttled turnout by some mechanism. 
  • the actual interest was low, because trump is a toilet, and the rally was a bad idea. 
  • the administration may have put out the alleged k-pop scheme and/or the resulting story about it, either as an excuse for deliberately nerfing attendance, or as an excuse for organically poor attendance.
Edited by very honest

53 minutes ago, ignatius said:

the video is pretty satisfying. i'm sure it'll become a meme soon and people will remix it and add music etc. 

I love this, the guy looks so fucking broken

• Like 2

trump's big tulsa rally speech included an announcement that he ordered covid testing decreased because it just makes the numbers go up. after saying this at the rally, his team noticed that he just publicly admitted to worsening a public health emergency for political reasons, and the white house released a statement saying that he was just joking.

"so i said to my people slow the testing down, please"

• Farnsworth 1

11 minutes ago, very honest said:

trump's big tulsa rally speech included an announcement that he ordered covid testing decreased because it just makes the numbers go up. after saying this at the rally, his team noticed that he just publicly admitted to worsening a public health emergency for political reasons, and the white house released a statement saying that he was just joking.

"so i said to my people slow the testing down, please"

Damn

I love watching his administration scramble to fix things whenever he runs his mouth

she deleted the tweet after getting flamed to fuck.. youtube clip below. thanks @Gocab

Edited by ignatius
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/19/2020 at 8:32 AM, Gocab said:

well, the fact that there were 88 of them really pushes the point, european neo nazis love that shit.

The first sentence of them all is 14 words also, if you count far-left as one word ?

• Thanks 1

It was a video of male white trash trump fans (and some Asian looking weirdo) dancing awkwardly to a Michael Jackson track played on the PA at the event venue. It was a thing of beauty.

Here:

Edited by Gocab
Found it
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Burger 1

Say what you will about the yokel hoedown but the moppy blond is pulling off a very passable running man by the end. 

• Haha 2