IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

18 hours ago, ignatius said:

Umm...shouldn't there a way to either vote in or appoint replacements? Not while this abomination is still in office, but afterwards..

Two party system is epic! Do you want creepy right-wing capitalist or other creepy right-wing capitalist? What? You don't want either? You're an extremist!

Edit: Damn another good post tarnished by the cazepalm. Maybe modern science will allow us to see through his thick skull to reveal what mysteries lie behind there.

Edited by milkface
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

huh...so not only is he a snake oiler, he's a a fortune teller as well. throw in his bizarrely orange colored skin, and you've got the carny trifecta!

On 6/24/2020 at 3:44 PM, zero said:

and shouldn't bolton be riding on the backs of one of those alligators, pointing his gun at big t's head?

TBH - bolton is a self-serving warmongering fuck, so hopefully he gets eaten by one of those gators.

• Like 1

sweet time to pile on you republican fucks. they truly want us all dead. next SCOTUS term is in October. so, if they do away w/the ACA look for my Go Fund ME post to pay for my cancer drug. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

TBH - bolton is a self-serving warmongering fuck, so hopefully he gets eaten by one of those gators.

oh definitely. I find it amusing that not too long ago he was being portrayed in the media world as one of the "bad guys" (fox news loved him of course). but now since he's turned on trump, he's all of a sudden to some extent a "good guy" by CNN standards, and fox news hates him. I mean I know people change, but he ain't one of them. he sat out the impeachment trial so he could profit from his book. he could have used the knowledge his position afforded him to take action against donald but he didn't. fuck him. he's just another snake in the grass, along with all the other rodents and reptiles circling around the stable orange genius.

• Like 3

msnbc > cnn

chris hayes is just slicing people up samurai style on the regular, these days, and he seems to relish making a point to skewer bolton

everyone should be watching maddow every day.

there's the unfortunate case of chuck todd.

velshi has been killing it, lately.

mitchell is like a petite grandma who slyly destroys constantly

2 hours ago, chenGOD said:

you must've received an early copy of his book

EazhnSDWoAUEQU8?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 2
  • Burger 3

32 minutes ago, very honest said:

msnbc > cnn

chris hayes is just slicing people up samurai style on the regular, these days, and he seems to relish making a point to skewer bolton

everyone should be watching maddow every day.

there's the unfortunate case of chuck todd.

velshi has been killing it, lately.

mitchell is like a petite grandma who slyly destroys constantly

what's the deal with chuck todd?  sorry, i've been uninformed as of late.

7 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

what's the deal with chuck todd?  sorry, i've been uninformed as of late.

he's just painful to watch, like clockwork. idk if something is specifically going on, now. i stopped tuning in during his hour.

Edited by very honest
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

you must've received an early copy of his book

EazhnSDWoAUEQU8?format=jpg&name=large

I'm not even talking about him snubbing congress, more about his efforts to derail peace talks between the Koreas. But yeah all that shit too.

55 minutes ago, chenGOD said:

I'm not even talking about him snubbing congress, more about his efforts to derail peace talks between the Koreas. But yeah all that shit too.

and his gung ho campaign to 'liberate iran' and all that kind of shit. 

• Like 1

to me, trump runs the country like a company, treats the population like employees. those that aren’t loyal are ostracised and punished as though separate concerns, of no purpose or value as though not his responsibility as though they should side in order to be accepted back, which is cruel and divisive. 

other countries are treated as competition or supporting services, hence the direct requests for assistance and reliance upon provision of money and favours as though suppliers. it’s not like people anywhere in america voted to be ordered around or even put at risk of life-ending circumstances like removal of funding or pushing for localised civil wars for not voting his way, instead of having someone work for everyone’s benefit and allowed to continue their free choice to vote according to how well the overall picture evolved and progressed without the conflict and hatred.

i really love when jon stewart surfaces, these days, with a concentrated distillation of his uniquely acute observation

sounds like his new movie illustrates and explores the dangers of the current right-wing media/politician/funder amalgam. i'm very hype.

• Like 1

trump apparently retweeted this and it was up for 17 hours before he was pressured to un-retweet it because of the guy saying "White power!" at about 11 second mark.  his tweet said: "Thank you to the great people of The Villages. The Radical Left Do Nothing Democrats will Fall in the Fall. Corrupt Joe [Biden] is shot. See you soon!!!"

also, worth mentioning this is a fucking senior village in florida. shit is mental. so divided. 

21 hours ago, ignatius said:

Lol

838021323518768ae5ccce0b6ba202e6.jpg

I heard some cable news people theorizing  that when Trump realizes he can’t win in a situation , he intentionally loses to avoid admitting guilt or apologizing for anything.  As Howard Stern and others claimed repeatedly, Trump had no thought that he would win the 2016 election, and had plans fully in place for his post-loss life.  Being elected was the worst thing that ever happened to him, and again I think he is planning to lose, and go back to just being a Twitter troll, probly take a gig on Fox News, etc. or start his “Trump News Network” he was talking about in 2016.  The Presidency was just a contest to win, he doesn’t want the responsibility obviously, which is why he has no real plans for a second term.