IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Tbh, right now the best option would be to sit back until November, organizing online to maximize opportunities to vote. 
Then in November vote that blue wave in. 

• Like 4

I hope voting blue works, but...

Maybe Trump sees that the only way he can survive is by creating an Authoritarian Police State before the voting starts, inciting fear and making opponents unable to vote and represent.

I'm also quite afraid he will not surrender his position as head of state and government peacefully if he loses.
Maybe he'll let the White House or the Capitol Building be burned down and blame it on the democrats.

I hope America can wake up in time from this bad dream before it 's able to transform into a terrible nightmare.

• Like 3

we're so fucked. nothing is gonna be normal. if things really kick off and it's  "secret police vs protestors" then trump will in no way discourage the alt right military types from joining the fray and the military will have to decide if it's going to sit this out or be the force that evens the playing field. 

could go full on coup in some way if it gets to worst case scenario. 

i guess liberals who own guns will have to step into  things too. civil war is just what Alexandr Dugin's roadmap calls for so.. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleksandr_Dugin

• Sad 1

"dangerous  extremists"

https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/474091-383299-portland-protester-describes-beating-by-federal-officers-?wallit_nosession=1

The Portlander earned that and other nicknames — some call him "Captain Planet" or "Supersoldier" — after he stood as solidly as a rock while federal officers pepper sprayed him and struck him at least five times with a baton during a rally outside the Hatfield Courthouse on Saturday, July 18. 

Of the attack, captured on video by the Portland Tribune, David says he "just took it." 

"I knew I was never going to react. I was never going to fight back," he said. "I'm a little too old to be beaten by a bunch of young guys." 

David, 53, is hardly an anti-establishment type. He says he attended the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland after high school, later serving with the Navy Seabees while becoming a commissioned officer and aeronautical engineer.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2020 at 11:38 PM, goDel said:

A nice jab right on the nose

I cant stand this ad, or similar ones they made.  To me the "life is a movie and trump is the villain" vibe is a major turn off.  Its trying to co opt trumps rhetorical tactics but just comes off stupid imo.  If it convinces others im all for it.. but I imagine it might turn off swing voters as well?

Edited by markedone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, markedone said:

Anyone else besides me cant stand this ad, or similar ones they made?  to me the overly-dramatic "life is a movie and trump is the villain" vibe is a major turn off, and i imagine it would be for swing voters 

Yeah, I know what you mean. It shouldn't be necessary to make overly dramatic videos like this in order to make people realise that they're dealing with such a bloated and incompetent idiot. But hey... I guess this is the kind of drama required to catch a large part of the American people's attention.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dcom said:

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/pelosi-to-trump-youre-getting-kicked-out-if-you-lose-the-race-whether-you-like-it-or-not

“The fact is, whether he knows it yet or not, he will be leaving,” Pelosi told MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski. “Just because he might not want to move out of the White House doesn’t mean we won’t have an inauguration ceremony to inaugurate a duly elected president of the United States.

The House speaker pointed out that winning an election goes beyond literally living in the White House.

“There is a process,” she said. “It has nothing to do with the certain occupant of the White House doesn’t feel like moving and has to be fumigated out of there.”

This obese orange fuck is obviously trying to stoke violent in the streets, so he can say “See?  I told you so white people!” And scare swing voters into supporting “law & order”, voting for him.  I’m really getting scared now.