IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

5 hours ago, iococoi said:

fake boobs

I guess he's really sucking in that belly fat going by the belt, either that or he doesn't know how belts work.

Edited by Gocab

On 7/26/2020 at 11:31 AM, bendish said:

I dont argue with their experience, just their hyper conventional blob stance is quite predictable. The deep state radio one and real clear politics also quite similar. As far as this genre of politics IR pod goes cfr and csis ones are my favourite. 

i also like talking feds. government professionals offering their insight and analysis of current events.

here's the secret police episode: https://www.talkingfeds.com/talkingfeds/00-00-2019/template-g4f54-3w9jc-bcegs-bnw7f-36chf-52zlr-3re5n-9t2xd-bet2d-cx43g-3lg99-8wxyf-67a59-9kf65-kmjj4-tatbk-9rt79-2h44c-ancp8-shzhh-p35aw-2lx2d-kjzb2

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, azatoth said:

What's the point in shopping Trump? He looks ridiculous all by himself already.

i think it's personal. he holds himself up as this perfect thing and makes nicknames for people who are fat or whatever so it's really important for him to be perceived as tall thin and some kind of standard of handsomeness even though he's fucking weird looking.. so anytime someone shines a light on his true appearance or shops in some goofy looking shit the hope is he'll see it and it'll get under his skin and he'll feel tormented by it.. or even respond to it.. like all the talk about his small hands etc. so, it's trolling basically. 

ha.. 

https://theweek.com/speedreads/927652/trump-only-pivoted-coronavirus-after-reportedly-being-warned-spikes-among-people-red-states

People close to President Trump told The Washington Post they think that, throughout most of the coronavirus pandemic, he struggled to wholly address the crisis because of an unwillingness to admit error, a positive feedback loop from advisers and Fox News, and a "penchant for magical thinking" that led him to believe the virus would soon disappear.

But Trump has seemingly come around a bit and is now acknowledging the pandemic isn't going to improve overnight. Per the Post, the pivot apparently came only after Trump realized his voting base was in danger. Over the last few weeks, his advisers have reportedly shown him maps and data that highlight spikes in coronavirus cases among "our people" in Republican states, a senior administration official told the Post.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/robert-o-brien-coronavirus-trump-national-security-adviser-latest-a9640141.html

also:

Robert O’Brien, President Donald Trump’s national security adviser, tested positive for Covid-19 after attending a family event and has been self-isolating at his home while working remotely, according to reports. 

The 54-year-old Republican is the fourth national security adviser to serve in the White House under Mr Trump, and has held the position since 2019. His diagnosis was first reported by Bloomberg News’ White House reporter Jennifer Jacobs. 

He was the closest White House official to the president known to have contracted the novel coronavirus, which has killed at least 149,000 Americans since the beginning of the global pandemic.

Edited by ignatius

shits  gonna keep getting weird

https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

RICHMOND, Va. Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Edited by ignatius

3 hours ago, azatoth said:

What's the point in shopping Trump? He looks ridiculous all by himself already.

Those shopped legs are comedic immaculation, though. 

Knowing how dumb the electorate is in the US, it is still possible for them to re-elect Trump even if his polling is low now. Considering how much can happen in the next four months anything is possible.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, azatoth said:

Knowing how dumb the electorate is in the US, it is still possible for them to re-elect Trump even if his polling is low now. Considering how much can happen in the next four months anything is possible.

100% correct. I've said it before but if we lived in a sane, rational thinking world, then trump would be polling around 0%. but no, we live in a world filled with people who think they know right vs. wrong more than you or I, and corrupt politicians who lie to get elected in order to serve themselves. the fact that anyone, anywhere would still support him after all this is insane. or maybe I should just adjust my brain to go along with it. bring on the reneducation center.

spacer.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

cicilline suggests that the purpose of the secret police is actually image? like it being one of the identifiers of fascism is just a coincidence? it's just about being seen as cracking down on the <1% of protests that fox news covers in which violence occurs (the majority of which comes from white supremecist infiltrators)? i guess that's the generous view.

at 6:00

Edited by very honest
  • Like 3