IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

this is their strategy for suppressing voters. low turn out is good for republicans. if they can make a mess of the election that'll probably work in their favor. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, bendish said:

Pretty sure his niece nailed the whole shrink analysis - he can't be wrong, he can't lose face, antagonism is the only option, he's never ever felt any financial discomfort, he's never really been loved...

yeah, no doubt there's been a lot of messed up emotional baggage that has resulted in what we get from him now on a daily basis.

sorry, just had to blow off some steam. sometimes I just get so sick of reading about what stupid thing he's said or done today. it just never ends.

• Like 1

At least we know what his game plan is: take everything to court! Even if it's useless, go the long way and frustrate the process as much as possible. That's how you do business. The asshole is taking the GOP with him down the shitter.

The Manhattan district attorney’s office suggested on Monday that it has been investigating President Trump and his company for possible bank and insurance fraud, a significantly broader inquiry than the prosecutors have acknowledged in the past.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/03/nyregion/donald-trump-taxes-cyrus-vance.html

• Like 2

On 8/2/2020 at 11:48 PM, bendish said:

Screenshot_20200803-064621_Wash Post.jpg

No Michael, I don’t think it’s convenient at all. It’s pretty goddamn inconvenient, what with not being able to do a lot of things I’d normally be doing. Clearly however, you have been investing Trump semen directly, and it’s affected your ability to think. 

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

trump has definitely OD'd on hooker piss more than once in his life. 

I'm starting to think he actually believes that everything is going fine, and that the statistics he brought are the ones he's seen.

it's like watching a belligerent toddler. I'm surprised he didn't stick his fingers in his ears, stick his tongue out, and starting na-na-na-na-ing during that interview.

22 minutes ago, dcom said:

Here's the full Axios Trump interview. I dare you.

It's bad seeing his comments, but in context it's so bizarre. He's completely desperate when he talks, just flailing around for any answer that steamrolls the question and could cover his many failings as a human.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, azatoth said:

I think I got irreparable brain damage watching that interview. Like how in the wild fuck does millions of people think that man is any way fit to be president.  

Aye, and that's the real problem, isn't it? Trump is a symptom of a far more disturbing underlying problem. That problem is caused, in part, by a failing public educational system, which contributes to rampant relativism where people think they're entitled to their stupid bullshit beliefs. This guy is embarrassing himself, but that is only recognized by people who either (a) aren't blinded by a commitment to relativism and "conservativism" or (b) are just as relativistic but committed to the other tribe. This problem is likely to not go away anytime soon, and I suspect is going to get worse. Let's see if he contests the results of the election in November, for starters. 

If Trump loses the election I am sure he will complain and point fingers at everyone but himself as he always does but he's a spineless coward and he'll end up doing jack shit in the end.

48 minutes ago, azatoth said:

If Trump loses the election I am sure he will complain and point fingers at everyone but himself as he always does but he's a spineless coward and he'll end up doing jack shit in the end.

he will not accept the results even if/when he leaves office. he will say up and down all day every day about election fraud, illegal immigrants voting in the millions etc etc.. and he'll be on TV, radio etc all the time. he's not going to go away. there will be rallies to support him even after he's gone. he'll probably hold rallies and charge people to come and still stiff cities on the bill for the security they provide. he could do some really dumb shit depending on how amp'd he gets. he could turn his idiot base into a militia and make a new political party or some dumb shit.

but he could also just fade away a bit and focus on making all kinds of "the best deals" to make more money and drink more hooker piss. 

42 minutes ago, ignatius said:

he will not accept the results even if/when he leaves office. he will say up and down all day every day about election fraud, illegal immigrants voting in the millions etc etc.. and he'll be on TV, radio etc all the time. he's not going to go away. there will be rallies to support him even after he's gone. he'll probably hold rallies and charge people to come and still stiff cities on the bill for the security they provide. he could do some really dumb shit depending on how amp'd he gets. he could turn his idiot base into a militia and make a new political party or some dumb shit.

but he could also just fade away a bit and focus on making all kinds of "the best deals" to make more money and drink more hooker piss. 

I'm thinking it'll be the "not going away" option. even if he loses 2020, he is still going to be the #1 US news story for quite some time. and IMO it's largely up to the media to make him fade away if he loses. 

• Like 1