Jump to content

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • ignatius

    2201

  • Nebraska

    1305

  • goDel

    1013

  • Rubin Farr

    905

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enough of this pissweak white apologism, at long last. apparently you haven't paid attention the last 5 years and understood the scale of what has occurred in that time. go take a cursory look at the 

A bunch of entitled/threatened/fearful white people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to support the egotism of a common opportunist / cheap tie salesman. Now they are resorting to violen

Posted Images

Loved that.

In 2016 talking about deplorables was considered politically incorrect (hrc backlash) and people were bending in various ways to try to respect the trump voters and to take them seriously. Nowadays, not so much. They're f-ing deplorables.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, goDel said:

Loved that.

In 2016 talking about deplorables was considered politically incorrect (hrc backlash) and people were bending in various ways to try to respect the trump voters and to take them seriously. Nowadays, not so much. They're f-ing deplorables.

That was one of the most infuriating things after the election, those disingenuous op-eds about the need to understand Trump supporters. Like lol no this doesn’t even meet the standards of being political, these are grown adults who thought it would be a good idea to let a retard fly the plane. 

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

hey what are the chances that donnie's talking points for the 2020 convention are the exact same ones from 2016? I'd take a guess he's going to cover topics like:

- drain the swamp

- build the wall

- hillary's emails / lock her up

- Obama illegally spied

I mean c'mon, there's really no need for him to talk for 4 days about all this (or at all), since he's covered these topics in great detail over the past 4 years. it's like groundhog day with this guy...just says the same things over and over, the red hats cheer, wave their flags, and ingest another gallon of that magical bleach scented snake oil!

Link to post
Share on other sites

i think you forgot radical left, law/order (wrt blm) and the brilliant success of his corona efforts (i kid you not. he'll probably say US is the best when it comes to dealing with corona)

but, does it really matter what he says?

edit: and don't forget all the brilliant plans which will be presented in the next month or so. he's got a brilliant plan for healthcare (the best!), the economy, tsjina, isreal, north korea. and something with less taxes! no details but they will come in some not so distant future. as ever.

Edited by goDel
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, zero said:

hey what are the chances that donnie's talking points for the 2020 convention are the exact same ones from 2016? I'd take a guess he's going to cover topics like:

- drain the swamp

- build the wall

- hillary's emails / lock her up

- Obama illegally spied

I mean c'mon, there's really no need for him to talk for 4 days about all this (or at all), since he's covered these topics in great detail over the past 4 years. it's like groundhog day with this guy...just says the same things over and over, the red hats cheer, wave their flags, and ingest another gallon of that magical bleach scented snake oil!

No doubt he'll bring up Obama and Hillary. But we can expect him to get even more aggressive and inflammatory. He'll come up with some fascist bullshit like the entire Democratic party being anti-American and calling Biden hell incarnate or some crap. He'll basically demonize anyone with an iota of dissent, because that's the putrid pus-filled cyst that he is.

Link to post
Share on other sites

and he's going to speak every night of the convention. every night. 

this shit is gonna be weird. he's gonna go full rally mode at times. i'll be shocked if he sticks to the script every night.. though i'm sure stephen miller has written some full on racist fascist shit for him that will be awful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The guy has never been able to string together a coherent train of thought without going off the rails, he can barely finish a sentence, much less a speech.  Just goes to show how out of touch he is, that he's going to do four of them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Gocab said:

The guy has never been able to string together a coherent train of thought without going off the rails, he can barely finish a sentence, much less a speech.  Just goes to show how out of touch he is, that he's going to do four of them.

and it's always super obvious when he's reading a statement and is unfamiliar with the text and tries sooooo hard to read it.. he sort of puts his hands firmly on the podium and kind of twists his body like he's fighting all his impulses and is concentrating so hard to get the statement out in a very robotic way. 

 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, goDel said:

but, does it really matter what he says?

not at all. everyone should have made up their mind a long, long time ago who they are voting for. hard to believe anyone would still be undecided at this point, and that 4 nights of incoherent rambling are somehow going to sway undecided voters in his favor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zero said:

not at all. everyone should have made up their mind a long, long time ago who they are voting for. hard to believe anyone would still be undecided at this point, and that 4 nights of incoherent rambling are somehow going to sway undecided voters in his favor.

undecided voters are often, uh, bewildering

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i'm all for voting the asshole out, but on the other hand, it's come to my realization that even the people i interact with everyday who seemed like decent people, our complete fucking morons. if he wins it might send america further down into collapse, and that may be more fulfilling then watching america claw itself out of hopelessness while being attacked on all sides by it's dumbfuck citizens. i'd say it's had a good run, might as well call it quits now.

it's that or biden wins, sets the path back on somewhat of a better course for a few years, and then the republicans swoop in for more years, taking all credit for the repaired economy, the peaceful times, etc. i'm fucking tired of living in america, i'd much rather see it's demise then the back and forth between morality and stupidity.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Squee changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (24 hours to go)
  • Squee locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...