IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

A fundraising campaign launched late last week on GiveSendGo.com, a Christian crowdfunding site, to raise money to mount a defense for alleged Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse has raised nearly double its initial goal of $200,000 and is now pushing for $500,000.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/karenrobinsonjacobs/2020/09/01/christian-site-raises-nearly-3270000-for-alleged-kenosha-teen-shooter-kyle-rittenhouse/#3be4aa2e2f43

let's hope these guys don't pull a "we build the wall" and pocket that money lol2

• Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

trump encourages people to vote twice. if they count the first time, then no worries because the second vote won't count. but if they don't, then that's two votes per person. genius idea. dems don't stand a chance now (unless they do the same thing, which is illegal)

• Facepalm 3

8 hours ago, Blir said:

The ae album announcement has made me feel positive all of a sudden. Let's have their album in October, Trump ousted in November, Coronavirus being cured and eradicated in December. We deserve it after this shit show of a year.

That's not enough for the past few years. We're gonna need a new BoC album and maybe some new Aphex, and then MAYBE we will be even, as long as all three have a trio tour together where they play in my house.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, caze said:

"we voted in ww1, we voted in ww2" ?!?

:psyduck:

and soldiers voted by mail. ? 

Trump Used Stand-In for Kenosha Business Owner Who Refused Photo Op With Him

https://truthout.org/articles/trump-used-stand-in-for-kenosha-business-owner-who-refused-photo-op-with-him/

business in Kenosha, Wisconsin, which had fire damage after uprisings in the city following the police-perpetrated shooting of Jacob Blake in August, was featured by President Trump to the media as he toured damage in the city on Tuesday.

Trump stood alongside John Rode III, whom he introduced as the “owner” of Rode’s Camera Shop, one of the businesses in the building that was affected by fire. Yet, Rode is not the current owner of that business — Tom Gram is. 

Gram, who was originally asked by Trump’s people to stand alongside the president during the photo op, had refused to do so. “I think everything he does turns into a circus, and I just didn’t want to be involved in it,” Gram said, explaining why he didn’t want to take part.

9 hours ago, Blir said:

The ae album announcement has made me feel positive all of a sudden. Let's have their album in October, Trump ousted in November, Coronavirus being cured and eradicated in December. We deserve it after this shit show of a year.

holy shit - this is stupid, but this is the post that alerted me to a fuckin' new Ae album!! thanks for that you ready anus.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

Gram, who was originally asked by Trump’s people to stand alongside the president during the photo op, had refused to do so. “I think everything he does turns into a circus, and I just didn’t want to be involved in it,” Gram said, explaining why he didn’t want to take part.

Bad news, buddy. You're part of the circus now.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Nebraska said:

trump encourages people to vote twice. if they count the first time, then no worries because the second vote won't count. but if they don't, then that's two votes per person. genius idea. dems don't stand a chance now (unless they do the same thing, which is illegal)

so the president is encouraging voter fraud now? sounds illegal to me? I'm still unable to fathom how he gets away with all his bullshit, if someone tried to pull something like that over here they'd be out of a job.

13 hours ago, Blir said:

Well, at least there'll be a new autechre album to listen to while the world goes to shit.

Edited by Gocab

7 hours ago, Gocab said:

so the president is encouraging voter fraud now? sounds illegal to me? I'm still unable to fathom how he gets away with all his bullshit, if someone tried to pull something like that over here they'd be out of a job.

at this point I wouldn't be surprised if he advocated shooting dems to keep them from voting. or if he re-tweeted idiots making death threats to Pelosi, or what not. he just keeps getting away with all this dumb shit largely because the R's in the senate are a bunch of fucking twats too scared to impeach his ass. donald has carte blanche to do whatever he pleases because the republican party has bent so far over for him, they can no longer yank their collective heads out from their butthole.

• Like 2

Telling people to vote twice is *definitely* illegal. And after defending Trump by claiming that he was "just making a point," when Barr was asked about the legality, his insane answer was "I don't know the law in that particular state." 

Jesus fucking wept. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Gocab said:

Well, at least there'll be a new autechre album to listen to while the world goes to shit.

it is illegal. he has maxed out the system. congressional dems have already spent their political capital, trying to enact oversight. rightist disinformation serves as a threat, to them, providing cover. any attempt to hold trump accountable is met by fox, twitter bots, trump, congressional GOP, and internet "conservative" sites screaming radar-jamming counter-narrative.

Edited by very honest

46 minutes ago, luke viia said:

Telling people to vote twice is *definitely* illegal. And after defending Trump by claiming that he was "just making a point," when Barr was asked about the legality, his insane answer was "I don't know the law in that particular state." 

Jesus fucking wept. 

indeed. its a f-ing disgrace

Remember this gem?  In some US cities, almost anyone can bring their gun(s) to vote; citizens, poll workers, even judges. (Given it’s not at a school, some churches, etc) It’s gonna be a whiz bang shoot em up at the Orange Coral:

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/10/guns-polling-places-election-donald-trump/

https://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/can-you-bring-your-gun-to-vote/index.html

12 hours ago, Nebraska said:

not only do i agree with this guy, I find myself wishing god had sent a replacement trump in case something happens to the first one.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

again, perhaps trump was sent by god, not to save america but to destroy it... ? like big boy was sent to japan to democratise it

he was sent by self-centered, internet mind-fucked, gullible, god-fearing, bigoted americans, who believe that Obama (aka the black devil) destroyed this country because he didn't give them what they think they're entitled to. their skewed belief system that has been fed ultimately by facebook comments falsely propagates their fantastical thinking. they live not in the same realm of thought as you or I, they truly are living as mentally confused lost souls. God has nothing to do with this. bigotry and hatred have everything to do with it. and then out of the blue, a washed up spinster appears on tv one day and announces he is here to save them (and make this land great again!), in the year of our lord, two thousand and sixteen...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1