IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

the maga "tell me about your mother" moment is upon us... one question to determine if you're one of us, or one of them....RINO's have until Jan. 6th to prepare for the ultimate test:

The president is plotting to force Republicans to go on record answering one question: Are they for or against his bid to overturn the election?

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/12/22/trump-final-loyalty-test-election-450183

• Like 1

Pentagon and Washington-area military leaders are on red alert, wary of what President Donald Trump might do in his remaining days in office. Though far-fetched, ranking officers have discussed what they would do if the president declared martial law. And military commands responsible for Washington DC are engaged in secret contingency planning in case the armed forces are called upon to maintain or restore civil order during the inauguration and transition period.

https://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-donald-trumps-martial-law-talk-has-military-red-alert-1557056

On 12/23/2020 at 12:29 PM, Cryptowen said:

all american  watmmers, plz spend your 2k stimulus on tracksuits & drum machines so that you can properly carry out the president's initiative to Make A Gabber Album

I have a Korg Minilogue xd, but I'm too stupid to use it to its full potential. An Elektron Machinedrum would be cool to have tho

3 hours ago, ignatius said:

Once Diaper Don is out, Academi (formerly Blackwater) should be officially designated a terrorist organization

• Like 2

surprised donnie didn't want to throw himself a parade where he could toss out $600 stimulus checks to the mask-less brethren....straight out of Batman '89 the Joker's playbook. 

apparently pence has the opportunity to toss democracy on jan 6 if he wants? sweet

i guess i should start sounding the nonviolence signal again, just in case. i think trump is also amplifying a rally of crazies in dc on that day.

let's remember who put us in this position. senators are up once every 6 years. we have 2 years to work on rubio, who is up in 2022, etc. the arguments stacked up with which to wake people up to coordinated political deception are clear and easy.

I'm imagining the phone calls between Donald and Pence right now are similar to the Lost Highway scene, where Mr. Eddy calls Pete to see if he's doing okay.

"You sure you're doing okay, Mike?

I just wanted to make sure you're doing okay."

then he hands the phone Mystery Man Jared, who talks about being sentenced to death, never knowing when an executioner will step up and fire into the back of your head.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Nebraska said:

realistic painting depicting the crucifixion of big T

feel almost bad for american imperialists in a weird way. the closest they've been in their entire lifetimes to seeing their dream come true, and the plan hinges on trying to meme the dude who hosted the apprentice into crossing the rubicon

it's like you got your buddy a cake with a stripper in it for his bachelor party but it turns out to be paint stripper

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Nebraska said:

haha holy shit. what're these people going to do when he's no longer president? the level of devotion to this guy is unbelievable.

i can't recall ever seeing this type of idolization from barry o supporters. it's like trump just shortcircuits peoples brains

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mister miller said:

can't recall ever seeing this type of idolization from barry o supporters. it's like trump just shortcircuits peoples brains

The people selling Barry O (and family!) merchandise would like to have a word with you.

Americans have a very unhealthy relationship to people that have lived in the White House for a while, it seems.

15 hours ago, Nebraska said:

there's just so much to love about this painting.  pelosi stabbing him in the side with short legs and weirdly painted knee. trump being like 4 times her size.. i guess being the central figure in the painting his stature is exagerated.. the look on his face like he just shit cum piss farted all at the same time and is really loving it. put in and kim and who Xi in the back ground.. the maga hat.. the american flag as a diaper.. the inaccuracy of the crucifiction pose and location of the nails.  

chef's kiss.. brilliance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, mister miller said:

haha holy shit. what're these people going to do when he's no longer president?

He'll continue to be their president because he... well, he won. And he'll continue to rally and in 2024 he or one his kids will run for president. I don't see it going any other way.