IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Congressmen told to stay away from doors and windows as Trump supporters breach Capitol steps.

They just cut the audio to the Senate proceedings and rushed Pence out of the room. 

Edited by randomsummer

Holy shit. This is fucked. In theory I am 100% into this and ordinarily it would be awesome to see an organised revolutionary mob storming the Capitol but these fucktard maga morons..... 

Is it not weird that pigs/army have not been immediately deployed to defend the building? If this was an angry black or antifa mob it would have been open season with live rounds by now

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

Protestors inside the capitol building.  Congress told to shelter in place.

i believe they're there to express eric trump's birthday wishes

• Facepalm 1

Reports of tear gas being used inside the capitol building.

Edit:  tear gas used in the rotunda, congressmen told to grab gas masks under their chairs and await for capitol police to come.

Edited by randomsummer
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

This is good for the UK. Takes us off the number 1 spot of most embarrassing retarded countries list for now.

don't worry mate we've always been second place we never overtook the usa.

• Like 1
  • Burger 1

i mean this is technically 'serious' and the relevant DC/federal authorities should be beyond ashamed they've let this happen, just for the sake of optics if nothing else... but ultimately this is all just silly. these idiots obviously have no plan for a 'coup' or any organized thing at all. it seems all they're going to do is storm in and pose for photos then get hauled out. 

the militia shit in Georgia may be different, however.

This shit is so fucked.  That cannot be overstated.

While this is certainly a bad sign for America, I am kind of glad that it is happening (and continue to hope that nobody outside of the protestors is injured) as this could serve as THE moment that the Republican members of Congress needed to completely break with Trump as they have a pretty good excuse to do so and still save face.

• Like 7