IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

6 minutes ago, sheatheman said:

What is happening to my country?

A bunch of entitled/threatened/fearful white people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to support the egotism of a common opportunist / cheap tie salesman.

Now they are resorting to violence like a bunch of babies because they've believed a bunch of lies and are afraid to admit the've been conned and they are creating a reality where the lies they've believed are facts.

Edited by J3FF3R00
forgot the word "entitled"
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Burger 1

Goodness. This is so very sad. And I've been an annoying doom-and-gloom guy, telling all my friends to brace for this sort of thing for about five years now. Expecting this for so long surprisingly doesn't mitigate the sadness, at least for me. 

• Sad 1

I'm celebrating with my 2016 kriek boon.  It was bottled when this fucktard was elected into office, and I'm drinking it when this shit is finally coming to a head.

IMG_20210106_175922.jpg

Edit: beer thread cross-post.

Edited by randomsummer
  • Like 8

27 minutes ago, milkface said:

i expected this shit back in november not now

I expected it on inauguration day not today, but I also didn't expect Georgia's runoff elections to go the way they did.

1 minute ago, TubularCorporation said:

I expected it on inauguration day not today, but I also didn't expect Georgia's runoff elections to go the way they did.

I also didn't expect them to make it nearly as far as they did.