IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Does anyone else also have the feeling that we are in a situation analogous to that Simpsons episode when the passengers realize (after seeing that Tom Arnold was on board with them) that they are in the B-Ship full of rejects, not on their way to safety at all but instead plunging straight toward the sun? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, apriorion said:

The next couple weeks are going to be scary, I fear. Too many morons emboldened by this shit now. 

Really glad I live in such a thoroughly blue area.  I really feel bad for all the regular people who have to travel through these hotspots for their jobs.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

allegedly that woman has expired

he's in that sort of lucid truthful place from shock/adrenaline/etc. he's not wrong that the Ds, Rs, & Inds don't speak for the people. but without any fucking brain matter in his skull and injecting memes into his eyeballs he's tied the solution to this legit problem to the Trump movement, and he ends up doing absolutely stupid fucking harmful things just because it's something that to him feels real. it's really weird and sad to see, but telling and worth watching and absorbing because there's millions of people like him. 

14 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

Spoiler

the structure is set you'll never change it with a ballot pull

Edited by auxien
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, randomsummer said:

Really glad I live in such a thoroughly blue area.  I really feel bad for all the regular people who have to travel through these hotspots for their jobs.

I live in one of the bluest states in the country and we have a pretty active white supremacist militia.  On election day 2016 a caravan of about 20 SUVs drove around town for an hour or two blowing air horns at dark skinned people and waving flags.

8 minutes ago, auxien said:

you hate to see it

Twitter finally deleted Trump's most recent bullshit

imagining jack dorsey waking up, taking a 14 hour ice bath, meditating and then bravely deleting this tweet in the nick of time...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

i wonder what her Jewish husband and children have to say about her calling guys like this Patriots

2 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

imagining jack dorsey waking up, taking a 14 hour ice bath, meditating and then bravely deleting this tweet in the nick of time...

lol, he just got out of the bath apparently. Trump's account temporarily suspended:

• Like 2
  • Burger 1

37 minutes ago, TubularCorporation said:

I live in one of the bluest states in the country and we have a pretty active white supremacist militia.  On election day 2016 a caravan of about 20 SUVs drove around town for an hour or two blowing air horns at dark skinned people and waving flags.

Yeah I'm just talking about my immediate area, which is the Princeton, NJ area.  This is the bluest place I've ever seen (in the US).  Sure, I can go to the shore or to south Jersey to see some Trumpers, but in my daily commute it's just a sea of blue, luckily.

7 minutes ago, auxien said:

this might've been shared here already, lost track... 

note to self: feel free to infiltrate the United States capitol and make threats of armed violence as the police hold the door for you. 

very legal and very cool. 

• Thanks 1
  • Farnsworth 3

2 minutes ago, Alcofribas said:

note to self: feel free to infiltrate the United States capitol and make threats of armed violence as the police hold the door for you. 

very legal and very cool. 

OF8YwzU.png

• Like 1