IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

multiple angles of the woman being shot moments after and her on a stretcher. 

some NSFL moments in the link with other angles  the edgy videos were removed by reddit

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Yeah well fuck her and her dead Q patriot ass

hard to say.. i mean.. this Q shit is a mental illness. delusion of cult and all that comes with it. an alternate reality they live in. 

trump apparently is unhinged. his intention was to cause mayhem and chaos today according to people around him.. who've apparently been "alarmed by his actions and words" for 4 years now. they're finally understanding that he's going to do anything he can to stay in power. some of the cabinet is actually talking about 25th amendment. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

UPDATE 1/6/2021 5:45 p.m. CBS staff members shared information that Trump Administration cabinet members have discussed invoking the 25th Amendment.

https://kion546.com/news/2021/01/06/live-updates-cabinet-members-reportedly-discuss-invoking-25th-amendment-to-remove-president/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, auxien said:

i mean, it’s good the nazis are just coming out and admitting it tho. show their true faces for everyone to know.

^(short thread of Nazis/etc naming some of them directly) while in the last few minutes known bitchass Gaetz on the House floor spouting these pure lies to thunderous applause and supposedly a standing ovation, showing how Trumpism is engrained into the government tightly now, no matter Trump's exit in two weeks.

• Facepalm 3

2 hours ago, perunamuusi said:

Yeah well fuck her and her dead Q patriot ass

I’d say she was a human being, and deserves some dignity in death, even if she was misled, ill, uneducated, whatever, it’s not our place to assume. 3 others died at the riot today from “medical emergencies” RIP. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rubin Farr said:

I’d say she was a human being, and deserves some dignity in death, even if she was misled, ill, uneducated, whatever, it’s not our place to assume. 3 others died at the riot today from “medical emergencies” RIP. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

it sucks that people are so duped and sucked in by this crazy bullshit conspiracy stuff. but it's real. that shit is wrecking things. wrecking families. people not speaking to each other. 

how they get there.. i don't know. hero worship of trump is dumb enough.  it's one thing to be a moron who can't see who he is and what he is about.. it's another to be a conservite and knowing who he is and what he's about going in for it anyways because he's a means to an end.. then factor in all the fringe that has come along for the ride and that trump has latched on to and promoted because they love him and that's all he cares about.. and then we get where we are with people so deluded they go and storm the fucking capitol. 

so yeah.. overall it's sad as fuck.. but i see this as always going to happen. this is the natural progression of trumpism. 'only a matter of time' until some of these folks 'fuck around and find out' hard enough to end up dead. as i see it man of them have pushed their luck for a long time now.. 4 years of this and the campaign prior to 2016. the state finally getting around to doing its job in relation to trumpists and MAGA cultists etc is a hard thing for them to swallow and it's high time they swallow it because the state has one master and it's the elite who run the country.. be that congress and the federal gov't or the people who pick up the phone and make shit happen. 

idk.. it's all paralyzingly stupid. 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, ignatius said:

it sucks that people are so duped and sucked in by this crazy bullshit conspiracy stuff. but it's real. that shit is wrecking things. wrecking families. people not speaking to each other. 

how they get there.. i don't know. hero worship of trump is dumb enough.  it's one thing to be a moron who can't see who he is and what he is about.. it's another to be a conservite and knowing who he is and what he's about going in for it anyways because he's a means to an end.. then factor in all the fringe that has come along for the ride and that trump has latched on to and promoted because they love him and that's all he cares about.. and then we get where we are with people so deluded they go and storm the fucking capitol. 

so yeah.. overall it's sad as fuck.. but i see this as always going to happen. this is the natural progression of trumpism. 'only a matter of time' until some of these folks 'fuck around and find out' hard enough to end up dead. as i see it man of them have pushed their luck for a long time now.. 4 years of this and the campaign prior to 2016. the state finally getting around to doing its job in relation to trumpists and MAGA cultists etc is a hard thing for them to swallow and it's high time they swallow it because the state has one master and it's the elite who run the country.. be that congress and the federal gov't or the people who pick up the phone and make shit happen. 

idk.. it's all paralyzingly stupid. 

I haven’t heard yet if the shooting was accidental, or if this woman posed a threat to law enforcement. Gun laws are strict in DC, but reports of gunfire being exchanged were being alleged today. As far as the psychological phenomenon that is taking place, I’d imagine it’s something akin to mass delusion, like the indoctrination most religions utilize, cults and mainstream religions alike.