Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

1 hour ago, sheatheman said:

I feel like all these people need to be strapped down in a movie theater and forced to watch Schindler’s List and the Pianist for 2 weeks while being force fed matzo ball soup. 

They'll come out with some explanation that the Holocaust was a hoax but claim they don't hate Jews because matzo ball soup is awesome.

1 minute ago, ignatius said:

so she was a Qanon in deep. so crazy. that shit is wrecking lives. 

Yeah that is def a recent radicalization which does back up your original assessment. 

Qanon was never going to end quietly

4 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

They'll come out with some explanation that the Holocaust was a hoax but claim they don't hate Jews because matzo ball soup is awesome.

Yeah that is def a recent radicalization which does back up your original assessment. 

Qanon was never going to end quietly

is it ending? feels like it's only just getting started. i wonder how many believers there are? 

"ended" in the sense that their narrative fell apart - it's disintegrating but it's at it's most dangerous

my concern is not that it'll stick around so much as many of it's followers are going to form more extreme movements 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, joshuatxuk said:

my concern is not that it'll stick around so much as many of it's followers are going to form more extreme movements 

How many major ones have there been in recent history?

• Tea Party (seemed to kick off this wave)
  • 3%ers
  • Thin blue line
  • Proud boys
  • Trumpists
  • QAnon

I'm sure I'm leaving out dozens of them...

Just now, sweepstakes said:

How many major ones have there been in recent history?

• Tea Party (seemed to kick off this wave)
  • 3%ers
  • Thin blue line
  • Proud boys
  • Trumpists
  • QAnon

I'm sure I'm leaving out dozens of them...

they all exist concurrently and overlap where convenient. 

• Like 1

Trump is a wizard.  A complete wizard.

He created circumstances that made me agree with Mitch McConnell and Lindsay Graham on the same day.  Some good speeches happening on the Senate floor.

• Like 1

multiple angles of the woman being shot moments after and her on a stretcher. 

some NSFL moments in the link with other angles  the edgy videos were removed by reddit

Edited by ignatius
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, perunamuusi said:

Yeah well fuck her and her dead Q patriot ass

hard to say.. i mean.. this Q shit is a mental illness. delusion of cult and all that comes with it. an alternate reality they live in. 

trump apparently is unhinged. his intention was to cause mayhem and chaos today according to people around him.. who've apparently been "alarmed by his actions and words" for 4 years now. they're finally understanding that he's going to do anything he can to stay in power. some of the cabinet is actually talking about 25th amendment. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

UPDATE 1/6/2021 5:45 p.m. CBS staff members shared information that Trump Administration cabinet members have discussed invoking the 25th Amendment.

https://kion546.com/news/2021/01/06/live-updates-cabinet-members-reportedly-discuss-invoking-25th-amendment-to-remove-president/

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, auxien said:

i mean, it’s good the nazis are just coming out and admitting it tho. show their true faces for everyone to know.

to them i say permission to go off

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1

44 minutes ago, auxien said:

i mean, it’s good the nazis are just coming out and admitting it tho. show their true faces for everyone to know.

^(short thread of Nazis/etc naming some of them directly) while in the last few minutes known bitchass Gaetz on the House floor spouting these pure lies to thunderous applause and supposedly a standing ovation, showing how Trumpism is engrained into the government tightly now, no matter Trump's exit in two weeks.

• Facepalm 3

I wouldn't be surprised if impeachment starts up again tomorrow. The Senate sounds pretty pissed off.

• Squee changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (24 hours to go)
  • Squee locked this topic