Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

1 minute ago, usagi said:

the site itself is down so none of those links work as far as I can see. there appear to be group efforts to put up a mirror/archive.

There are torrent links later in the thread, I'm looking for more.

• Replies 22.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ignatius

• Nebraska

• goDel

• Rubin Farr

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

enough of this pissweak white apologism, at long last. apparently you haven't paid attention the last 5 years and understood the scale of what has occurred in that time. go take a cursory look at the 

A bunch of entitled/threatened/fearful white people have allowed themselves to be brainwashed to support the egotism of a common opportunist / cheap tie salesman. Now they are resorting to violen

Posted Images

video.parler.com links still work. I don't want to auto-embed this video, check this shit out - **https://video.parler.com/iF/Ob/iFOb7x3232kZ.mp4**

Edited by usagi
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, usagi said:

video.parler.com links still work. I don't want to auto-embed this video, check this shit out - **https://video.parler.com/iF/Ob/iFOb7x3232kZ.mp4**

Wow ... a guy calling himself "gypsy" wearing a totenkopf :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, rhmilo said:

Wow ... a guy calling himself "gypsy" wearing a totenkopf :facepalm:

I mean...these guys were educated in the US, if they went to school at all.

12 hours ago, auxien said:

oops, looks like this is actually an old video:

I dunno, the guy says they kicked him off for being a terrorist, doesn't say anything about no mask...and he's wearing mask (admittedly as a chin strap but still).

• Haha 1

The House of Representatives is moving forward with plans to impeach President Donald Trump a second time, charging him with inciting violence against the United States government by challenging the election results.

In a congressional document, Democrats in the House of Representatives accused Trump of engaging in high crimes and misdemeanors when he encouraged the "lawless action" that took place at the Capitol on January 6. To actually remove the president, though, Democrats still need to get enough members of their own party, as well as two-thirds of the Senate on board, which is a tall order.

https://www.newsweek.com/house-charges-donald-trump-impeachment-inciting-insurrection-1560485?piano_t=1

18 hours ago, auxien said:

this was pretty shmaltzy but still good, there's some earnest in there that very few (that i see) are saying these days. he goes on too long and he's a weird sorta guy the little i know about him (politically/etc.) but whatevs man, Arnie's best when he's laying it on thick

arnold schwarzenegger camouflage GIF

poor Arnie...dude wants to be president so badly. this is probably as close to a presidential moment as it's gonna get for the guy...cheesy ending music aside, this was 1000 times better than any 1 sentence that has come out of donald's stupid mouth for the past 5 years. if Arnold was able to run, I have no doubt he'd get the W.

• Like 2

greenwald's a disgraceful shill. held in extremely low regard by many serious journalists. just biking through to say that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, very honest said:

greenwald's a disgraceful shill. held in extremely low regard by many serious journalists. just biking through to say that.

Yeah, he went completely off the rails a few years back. 

3 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

Wow. Did they get their Intel from the flyer advertising the armed protests posted a few days ago in this thread?

• Farnsworth 1
2 hours ago, zero said:

poor Arnie...dude wants to be president so badly. this is probably as close to a presidential moment as it's gonna get for the guy...cheesy ending music aside, this was 1000 times better than any 1 sentence that has come out of donald's stupid mouth for the past 5 years. if Arnold was able to run, I have no doubt he'd get the W.

I guess the bar is low enough now that he might have a chance. However, he was a piss poor governor, so he doesn't stir up much confidence over here.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, marf said:

what did he do? Wasn't he the filter for all things Snowden?

I’d like to know too. He’s done amazing work and gets so much hate. Because he criticizes the Democratic Party I guess?

4 minutes ago, Braintree said:

I guess the bar is low enough now that he might have a chance. However, he was a piss poor governor, so he doesn't stir up much confidence over here.

i lived in san diego when the recall happened. so crazy. i mean..the guy they recalled.. i can't even remember his name. he was an asshole and no one liked him but he didn't do anything 'wrong' and all the property tax hikes and shit that happened  were triggered by events that happened before he got into office.. i think that's how i remember it. it was long ago. 

arnie has done a great PR job on his image via social media even though he had a secret family and all that.. 

44 minutes ago, marf said:

what did he do? 

he furthers outright garbage and undermines actual fact. he does so with gusto. there's a long and clear pattern of it. consistent disregard for evidentiary logic, coincidentally in the service of pushing certain propaganda narratives. extremely fishy. he's literally a pariah in the journalism community, because it's so blatant. 

44 minutes ago, marf said:

Wasn't he the filter for all things Snowden?

yeah he helped snowden. 

in other news...

Edited by very honest
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, very honest said:

he furthers outright garbage and undermines actual fact. he does so with gusto. there's a long and clear pattern of it. consistent disregard for evidentiary logic, coincidentally in the service of pushing certain propaganda narratives.

Can you give an example?

57 minutes ago, very honest said:

He's done some very valuable work, there's no denying that. He seems to have huffed a few too many of his own farts though.

honestly at the moment my main interest in all of this is the prospect of rapidly accelerating the development of decentralized internet platforms

go paranoid reactionary dudes, go bring me that cloud

Edited by Cryptowen

So the earlier posts on Twitter and Reddit were bullshit, things have been embellished and overhyped about the "hack" - in the end it was simple public material archival done by people who do that sort of thing a lot - archiving sites that are going under before they do.

Edited by dcom
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, very honest said:

Thanks, I’d still rather see something Greenwald himself actually said. There’s an obvious pro Clinton/Biden and anti Trump bias in media and I don’t see a problem with reporting on that. 

Also when has he said to trust Rudy lol

0AD96665-F273-4B4F-8B13-8CB800C079CE.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Valleyfold said:

Thanks, I’d still rather see something Greenwald himself actually said. There’s an obvious pro Clinton/Biden and anti Trump bias in media and I don’t see a problem with reporting on that. 

Also when has he said to trust Rudy lol

0AD96665-F273-4B4F-8B13-8CB800C079CE.jpeg

here you go

Edited by very honest
  • Squee changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)
  • Rubin Farr changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (24 hours to go)
  • Squee locked this topic