IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

17 minutes ago, ignatius said:

hoping trump represents himself :cisfor:

he's so far gone, I can't even see him being able to answer basic questions in a trial. the only time he can behave in a serious manner is if he reads miller's caca off a teleprompter. 

• Farnsworth 1

4 minutes ago, zero said:

he's so far gone, I can't even see him being able to answer basic questions in a trial. the only time he can behave in a serious manner is if he reads miller's caca off a teleprompter. 

i read more than one story during the muller investigation about trump 'itching' to answer questions and testify and having to be talked out of it.  it'd be hilarious if he got his way now. 

donnie taking the stand is a prosecutor's dream, he'd end up incriminating himself for all sorts of things thanks to his ego. but if he ends up not being able to pardon his way out of whatever criminal charges eventually roll his way, I can see him pulling the "not mentally fit to stand trial" card in order to avoid harsher penalties... or he'll cut some deal, and throw anyone under the bus to save his own ass.

• Joyrex changed the title to Now That Trump's President... (less than 1 week left, my proud boys)

Somewhere in the back of my mind is the nagging fear that when the T-meister’s gone we’ll find out that things are fucked beyond recognition regardless and we’ll miss having someone so clearly incompetent to blame.  

• Farnsworth 2

3 minutes ago, user said:

Somewhere in the back of my mind is the nagging fear that when the T-meister’s gone we’ll find out that things are fucked beyond recognition regardless and we’ll miss having someone so clearly incompetent to blame.  

He's just the tunic on the onion.

Soon as I saw that they are planning to try to impeach Biden I remembered this video and wonder if it will come back to bite him.  But I doubt it, Biden is probably corrupt, as is most in politics.  But he is not an asshole in public, and will hopefully bring the office back to some form of normalcy:

2 hours ago, cloud capture said:

Soon as I saw that they are planning to try to impeach Biden I remembered this video and wonder if it will come back to bite him.  But I doubt it, Biden is probably corrupt, as is most in politics.  But he is not an asshole in public, and will hopefully bring the office back to some form of normalcy:

i'm  sure nancy pelosi will usher the fringe impeachment articles on biden to the floor of the house. ?

srsly,  that shit is going nowhere for at least 2 years and only if the dems lose the house. 

xajwaid92db61.jpg?width=828&auto=webp&s=

Edited by ignatius
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

ZQVOFLSQFMI6XIPV7WXSRT6KSA.jpg&w=916

For some Christians, the Capitol riot doesn’t change the prophecy: Trump will be president

"Trump is part of God’s plan to restore Christian values in America and he will win."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/religion/2021/01/14/prophets-apostles-christian-prophesy-trump-won-biden-capitol/

• Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 1

re: stealing shit from the white house - something tells me this is Eric & Don. jr's area of expertise... trashing the place house parties, tearing up hotel rooms, ripping off their friends...this is what they excel at... feed Don jr. enough speed, he'll have all the copper ripped outta the place in under an hour... bet the boys are planning some glorious upper decker style revenge tactics here

• Haha 1

“Strong evidence, including Chansley’s own words and actions at the Capitol, supports that the intent of the Capitol rioters was to capture and assassinate elected officials in the United States government,” prosecutors wrote.

U.S. says Capitol rioters meant to 'capture and assassinate' officials - filing (Reuters)

• Like 1

A developer calling themselves Patr10tic has taken archived versions of videos uploaded by Parler users during the deadly Capitol Hill siege, geolocated them, reuploaded them, and placed them on an interactive map for anybody to watch.

The beta project nicknamed “Y’all Qaeda” is one of the first to present posts and videos from the archived Parler data that was saved by a hacker and a team of archivists. So far, most reporting and projects have relied on metadata alone.

Developer Makes Interactive Map of Parler Videos From Capitol Hill Riots (Vice)