IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

11 minutes ago, azatoth said:

It's a relief that living shitpile (no offense to shitpiles) Trump is finally gone. I hope Biden can actually push through some legislation that would make it more difficult for another candidate like Trump to win again. Making sure voter rights are strenghted across board would be a nice start.

eliminating the electoral college seems like a good idea.

also, puerto rico and DC should be states. this would make the senate less insane, which could have impacted the first impeachment.

the dems wrote the For The People Act, HR1, in the last congress (116th). this bill had numerous protections for the democratic process, which would have significantly increased turnout and reduced voter suppression

a few healthy measures that would help, off the top of my head. but right now the dems really have very slim majorities in both houses. people need to continue the activism through 2022 and through 2024 to reinforce dem majorities, to enable them to do some of these more drastic measures. this is the path

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Squee said:

I'm surprised there aren't any huge glass walls around the inaugural platform?

sure Secret Service has the area locked down & under very heavy surveillance for like a clear mile around.

RIP dongald, thanks for winning bigly with 400,000+ deaths. maybe if you'd got rid of that of old yee yee ass haircut you'd have had a second term on your dick.

• Like 1

• Squee locked this topic