IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

9 minutes ago, tneuvm said:

he's a true warrior at heart.

you just gave me another post to work with. 

it's amazing how this topic was derailed with a single post. I hope it has been a good distraction from the recent 2 shootings

but let's get back on topic guys... we need to take Trump down asap!! watmm must take action now!! 

1280px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

what a cunt. 

also, what a cunt 

9 minutes ago, B1000 said:

it's amazing how this topic was derailed with a single post. I hope it has been a good distraction from the recent 2 shootings

but let's get back on topic guys... we need to take Trump down asap!! watmm must take action now!! 

don't draw attention to yourself, then immediately say "let's get back on topic" as soon as people start drawing attention to you. 

troll cunt behaviour 101. 

26 minutes ago, B1000 said:

wtf? I was complimenting you. I was calling you brave!!!

guess b1000 is more the modest, under-the-radar type. I get it. ? not everyone wants their heroic acts of petty retaliation broadcast to the whole world.

5 minutes ago, ambergonk said:

lol

lol

sigh, why even try. once a lol is broken it cannot be unbroken. and it was such a beautiful one too, still in its infancy but full of such promise. what have you done, amber. 

Edited by usagi
  • Sad 2