IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

1 minute ago, bendish said:

If it were a Warren Sanders ticket I’d have faith. The rest and especially Biden have shitty records and will tank it. 

Yes. I'm worried that some, particularly Biden, also have a good chance of getting MeToo-ed at the worst possible moment. I know it's a shitty thing to think but it's so easy to imagine. 

44 minutes ago, bendish said:

The rest and especially Biden have shitty records and will tank it. 

31 minutes ago, very honest said:

biden's speech the other day was pretty good. i always liked biden. i could see him doing a good job as president.

biden admits poor kids are just as smart as white kids. those other guys don't stand a chance until they start coming with some proper facts like those

Edited by Nebraska
  • Haha 2

Biden has that crazy uncle thing going. Saying things in a different way than intended. He usually gets away with it like here, calling white kids instead of rich kids. His supporters will generally see no evil in it. Ironically, the same could be argued about Trump and his supporters. Although, to be fair, this is about as far as I'll push this false equivalence. There are different kinds of crazy uncles. Some are more benign. While others can be more malign. 

trump gets the oscar for most awkward human being. he just has no fucking idea how to do anything. he doesn't understand how to be a human being. 

• Thanks 1

His mental illness is not only damaging to millions of people, but also himself.

Might as well put a screaming toddler in the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

trump gets the oscar for most awkward human being. he just has no fucking idea how to do anything. he doesn't understand how to be a human being. 

he's a sociopath, that's why. he lacks conscience and other basic emotional traits that like 90% of us possess. he's incapable of empathy, which is why, as you said, he has no clue how to act when he's visiting victims of a mass shooting. smiling and giving a thumbs up is in his deluded mind a sign that says "I give a shit."

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, usagi said:

the kid Melons is holding there has been orphaned by one of the shootings, if anyone is missing that context.

and his parents died protecting him during the mass shooting. apparently, per the kids uncle who is a trump supporter, the father of the kid was a trump supporter also. head explodes. 

On the way home from work (about an hour ago) I encountered a truck with oversized tires with a sticker on the center of the tailgate that read "TRUCK LIVES MATTER". And sure enough, a Trump-Pence bumper sticker on the bottom left.

If that isn't a dead giveaway for a micro-dick man-baby alpha-wannabe MGTOW-disciple insecure testosterone-obsessed incel, I dunno what is.

On 8/8/2019 at 11:09 PM, Nebraska said:

biden admits poor kids are just as smart as white kids. those other guys don't stand a chance until they start coming with some proper facts like those

People/the media keep calling it a gaffe. But they don't want to admit that it was a straight up freudian slip by a politician stuck in the 1970s/1980s mindset.

• Like 2