IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

2 hours ago, ignatius said:

trump trying to rush through some leases for oil and gas drilling in the arctic national wildlife refuge. what a guy. 

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/11/13/trump-to-rush-auction-of-oil-drilling-leases-in-arctic-before-biden-takes-over/

As an Alaskan, we don't need this turd to stain this state's natural beauty. He's already smeared his fecal mass just about everywhere else.

(Still a lot of MAGA chuds here, but they don't speak for me.)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Brisbot said:

random question but where are statistics that show what percentage of the population think the election was rigged, not just Republicans. really hoping it's under 20% overall.

read something the other day that said 8 of 10 republicans think it was rigged or there was enough fraud to call the results into question. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ignatius said:

read something the other day that said 8 of 10 republicans think it was rigged or there was enough fraud to call the results into question. 

I thought it was 40% of Republicans. Maybe it depends on where you're looking. But 8 in 10 just seems like too much since almost half of republicans do not really like Trump. I'ma look that up. 

I am wondering just overall in the general population really because if almost half of the population thinks it was rigged, I honestly think there may be a small chance of a coup of some kind.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Brisbot said:

As usual it would be funny if it weren't horrifying.

what's crazy is he's giving the appearance of fighting to stay in a job that he really doesn't seem to want to do. he's abdicated his responsibility. i thin khe's just trying to stay relevant to his base and stay in their thoughts or whatever. 

11 minutes ago, ignatius said:

what's crazy is he's giving the appearance of fighting to stay in a job that he really doesn't seem to want to do. he's abdicated his responsibility. i thin khe's just trying to stay relevant to his base and stay in their thoughts or whatever. 

that or sucking up all that sweet donation legal fund money from his cult before he takes off

Edited by Zooluus
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zooluus said:

that or sucking up all that sweet donation legal fund money from his cult before he takes off

oh for sure. i'd say both. staying relevant means he can extend his hand and ask for donations for "the cause"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ignatius said:

Yeah he never has come off like the really wants to be there. I think he was forced into it due to potential jail time otherwise. Which to would explain the way he has been acting beyond just having a massive ego. He is hoping that there is some large scale election fraud somewhere, and so he immediately came out swinging, making his base as angry as possible so that maybe fraud could be sussed out from somewhere.

I bet if his debt magically disappeared he would want nothing to do with the presidency, and if he had no debt of any kind he wouldn't have run in 2016.

If he makes it through the next 4 years... in that he is still 'rich' and not in prison, 99.4% he is running again, because he has to.

• Farnsworth 2

update on donnie's stupid wall - will it end up like that partially built skyscraper that has loomed over Pyongyang for decades? looks like zero fucks are given at this point. they're just blowing shit up for the hell of it. and remember, "the wall" was all just an off the cuff remark from one of his rambling diatribes, which grew legs and has now resulted in billions of dollars being wasted. it's actually a fitting analogy for the whole trump disaster - a bad idea with little thought behind it that became reality.

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/16/934784015/trumps-border-wall-builders-carry-on-even-though-projects-may-never-be-completed

"Every single day, the Department of Homeland Security continues to dynamite, to blow up these rugged mountains in order to clear a path for a wall that, in all likelihood, will never be built," says Laiken Jordahl, with the Center for Biological Diversity in Tucson, Ariz. "So now it's just destruction for destruction's sake."

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

^businesses gonna business as long as they’re getting paid. even blowing-nature-to-smithereens businesses.

the border wall has existed for decades and most likely will continue to for decades more. Donnie just made it a thing like you said by chance and of course his immense stupidity, and has repaired/added very little of course. just theatre, like most of his and the Rs bullshit.

6 minutes ago, auxien said:

^businesses gonna business as long as they’re getting paid. even blowing-nature-to-smithereens businesses.

the border wall has existed for decades and most likely will continue to for decades more. Donnie just made it a thing like you said by chance and of course his immense stupidity, and has repaired/added very little of course. just theatre, like most of his and the Rs bullshit.

oh for sure, they have contracts to do the work so they will keep barreling ahead. I get that. the guys on the ground are just doing a job.

but it's the bigger picture getting ignored that IMO is the problem, i.e. what's the point of continuing to build a wall (and spending $$$) if the whole thing will never be finished any way? and that, of course, is on trump's administration.