IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

OAN got banned from the YouTubes for a week. Hopefully they can rack up 3 strikes.
they must've exposed the lefts corruption and they got scared. rude boi was on OAN earlier this morning dropping truth bombs right and left

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, very honest said:

russia conspiracy geeks or those with interest may find this thread useful. high-level summary on flynn situaton, as trump prepares pardon. 

gonna be nuts. a big distraction and shit show. if they can't navigate it well then there will be room for biden's DOJ to reopen the case or file charges etc.. at least that's what the various articles say. fucking crazy. 

19 minutes ago, ignatius said:

gonna be nuts. a big distraction and shit show. if they can't navigate it well then there will be room for biden's DOJ to reopen the case or file charges etc.. at least that's what the various articles say. fucking crazy. 

i see what you mean by distraction, like it's unfortunate that the biden admnistration may need to bear some political cost for simply adhering to principles of justice, and spend energy and resources. i think we are seeing exploitations of of a systemic vulnerablities, so it's appropriate to address them

there are a handful of rats, but there are multitudes of good folks.

would be cool if we can increment the sanity of the congress, so we can maybe scale down the consequence of the presidency, and its role, and do a real system upgrade.

we all need to work on the sanity of the populace, which is targetted and challenged.

Edited by very honest
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, very honest said:

i see what you mean by distraction, like it's unfortunate that the biden admnistration may need to bear some political cost for simply adhering to principles of justice, and spend energy and resources. but that ties in with the way i have been framing these recent events in my mind. we had great minds who put this country together. and there have been many great men and women who have maintained it at times in history when it was needed. i'm no history expert, but lincoln,  fdr, jfk come to mind. systems need continual maintenance for their longevity to be renewed. we're at a period like that. i'm seeing people rise to the occassion. there are a handful of rats, but there are multitudes of good folks. i hope it goes well.

and i think we are seeing a manifestation of a systemic vulnerablity, so it's appropriate to address it

actually it ties in with a lot of central concerns of the founders. see: demagoguery and the dangerous nature of the presidency.

would be cool if we can increment the sanity of the congress, so we can maybe scale down the consequence of the presidency, and its role, and do a real system upgrade.

we all need to work on the sanity of the populace, which is targetted and challenged.

i'm hoping Biden is the type of president with a vision and sticks to it.. but also finds people to appoint to cabinet positions who also have a vision and understanding of the importance and seriousness of their work.  hire good people, delegate. let them follow the law and directives of the president with room for some interpretation to deal all the pressing circumstances.  Mostly i'm hoping they aren't shills for this or that.  john kerry to head a climate change office is questionable to me.. but we'll see. 

there was talk biden would pick merrick garland to head the DOJ. that would be interesting. attorney general garland.  whoever it is my sincere hope is they don't let any of these traitors off the hook. 

it'll be an interesting first year for the biden administration. 

thinking about prosecutions.. i'm reminded of the savings and loan scandal under G HW Bush.. when that happened the DOJ went after all the people involved and sent people to jail. after the financial collapse in 2008 this did not happen and the shenanigans continue. i heard a podcast w/a guy who was a prosecutor who worked during both scandals.. he said it took time and effort but we had all the evidence and it was a message to the banks and institutions that this behavior won't be tolerated.. he said they could've done exactly the same thing in 2008 but the directive to do was not there. he framed it as a huge mistake and i totally agree w/him. people should've gone to jail and the dirt and dirty laundry aired out.  so, the DOJ and attorney general is very important and I hope whoever gets in there isn't afraid to mount cases and get the work done... otherwise we just end up in the same places again. 

• Like 2

Kerry would be the Special Envoy for Climate which is under the National Security Council.

I'm a little more alarmed about Biden's potential pick of Michéle Flournoy, who is competent (an important feature these days), but is a neoliberal opportunist.

1 hour ago, Braintree said:

Kerry would be the Special Envoy for Climate which is under the National Security Council.

I'm a little more alarmed about Biden's potential pick of Michéle Flournoy, who is competent (an important feature these days), but is a neoliberal opportunist.

it's going to be a mixed bag at best w/biden's cabinet picks.

edit: making climate change a national security issue might be the only way to sell it to triggered amricans. all the military bases in danger of being swallowed by the sea etc.. not to mention general vulnerabiity of american cities and coasts and interior to floods, fires etc. 

the army corp of engineers can suck though.. they do shit sometimes just because they can. 

Edited by ignatius

Big T and bill burr will line up traitors (democrats) against a wall and start shooting them- although conflicts with earlier prediction that christians will be killed by the satanic communist takeover currently going on. in the mean time, hope florida makes killing looters and protestors legal because that's okay.

also, tucker carlson getting exposed for eating at the same pizza joint and john podesta meaning they're both involved in pizzagate. 

Edited by Nebraska
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

Big T and bill burr will line up traitors (democrats) against a wall and start shooting them- although conflicts with earlier prediction that christians will be killed by the satanic communist takeover currently going on. in the mean time, hope florida makes killing looters and protestors legal because that's okay.

also, tucker carlson getting exposed for eating at the same pizza joint and john podesta meaning they're both involved in pizzagate. 

Goodness, I've been saying for decades now that the expression of these exact sentiments--without any shame and out in the open--is a seriously scary warning sign. As someone who fits into one of those very groups he just mentioned, that's terrifying to see. But as someone who (for some reason) still cares about the proper function of society, that's disheartening. 

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Big T and bill burr will line up traitors (democrats) against a wall and start shooting them- although conflicts with earlier prediction that christians will be killed by the satanic communist takeover currently going on. 

so confused by all these various satanic theories...where does the Kraken fit in again? was it unleashed by satan, or summoned here by christian forces to stop satanic (i.e. Dem) entities?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nebraska said:

Mmmm a little cultural revolution goes a long way.

yes thank you Scott Atlas, for proving yet again that you don't need to know shit about anything to work in donnie's clown brigade. you will be rewarded greatly for encouraging public gatherings during a pandemic, ranting against face diapers, lying to the public, and giving all the vaccine credit to the greatest con man president the world has ever seen... 

“Anybody who thinks that this election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity [for Trump]. That guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot”Joe DiGenova (Big T's high energy lawyer) talking about chris krebs, the former cybersecurity chief at DHS for his betrayal to big T

WASHINGTON (AP) — Attorney General William Barr said Tuesday the Justice Department has not uncovered evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the outcome of the 2020 presidential election.

“To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have affected a different outcome in the election,” Barr told the AP.

https://apnews.com/article/election-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-elections-william-barr-b1f1488796c9a98c4b1a9061a6c7f49d

bill barr should resign 

1 hour ago, Nebraska said:

“Anybody who thinks that this election went well, like that idiot Krebs who used to be the head of cybersecurity [for Trump]. That guy is a class A moron. He should be drawn and quartered. Taken out at dawn and shot”Joe DiGenova (Big T's high energy lawyer) talking about chris krebs, the former cybersecurity chief at DHS for his betrayal to big T

What's with this flippant use of death threats?! 

3 minutes ago, apriorion said:

What's with this flippant use of death threats?! 

it's all they have to express their thoughts. also, i don't think it's flippant w/some of them. some of them do wish they could will these things to happen. but yeah, it certainly cheapens relations and/or lends itself to firing up morons who, ya never know, could be one inch from trigger happy actions and rage.  the divisiveness is a hard line. it's very stupid. these people.. it's trump's truth or nothing. 

18 minutes ago, ambermonke said:

Makes me wonder how uncivilized humans still manage to blend in with modern civilized society, at least superficially.

i often wonder just how much of civilized behaviour is an emergent property of the collective mass (rather than something that most individuals have actually deeply internalized), which would vanish like smoke for the most part if society collapsed. There'd be some ppl who'd hold onto degrees of civility but i suspect that in large part most of us are just trained bears riding tiny tricycles, for fear of the whip

• Like 3