IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

^ so in other words - Eric, junior, and the rest of the clown show have about a month left to commit felonies, get caught, and then donald can pardon those charges away. better get cracking kids!

and I could totally see donald twisting the pardon rule into something completely different than originally intended. a blanket pardon for everything isn't so far fetched when you consider the current president is a known white collar criminal grifting his way through a term, and Rudy fucking Giuliani is his lawyer...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Braintree said:

Apparently there is precedence for giving a preemptive pardon, but the pardon has to be very specific in language that relates to whatever crime they may be convicted of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_pardons_in_the_United_States#Limitations

Key though: Federal pardons issued by the president apply only to federal law; they do not apply to civil, state, or local offenses.

I know it's been said elsewhere in this thread, but I really hope the new SDNY attorney goes after Trump and his cadre of clowns hard. Berman's firing earlier this summer was fucking ridiculous, but Strauss has already gone after Giuliani.

59 minutes ago, chenGOD said:
18 hours ago, Braintree said:

Apparently there is precedence for giving a preemptive pardon, but the pardon has to be very specific in language that relates to whatever crime they may be convicted of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_pardons_in_the_United_States#Limitations

Key though: Federal pardons issued by the president apply only to federal law; they do not apply to civil, state, or local offenses.

I know it's been said elsewhere in this thread, but I really hope the new SDNY attorney goes after Trump and his cadre of clowns hard. Berman's firing earlier this summer was fucking ridiculous, but Strauss has already gone after Giuliani.

Yeah, that's in the article I linked. That's what makes the SDNY case compelling. It looks as if they've been just been silently making a case for the last few years and will file the nanosecond he's out of office. I'm not getting my hopes up, but there's a good chance of something big happening.

It would be so fucking ridiculous to have a former president flee the country because of state crimes.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Braintree said:

It would be so fucking ridiculous to have a former president flee the country because of state crimes.

wonder where he'll choose to take an extended vacation once the legal issues start mounting, and fuck nut Rudy can't "kraken" his way out of them. the easy choice is Russia, but the winters are way colder than Florida. Brazil? the Philippines? those are warm and could support a dictatorial lifestyle.

5 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

big T making america's pentagon defense business board great again before he leaves in case he needs to stage a coup

inching closer every day to a desperate move.  shit is worrisome and stupid. 

27 minutes ago, ignatius said:

inching closer every day to a desperate move.  shit is worrisome and stupid. 

stupid, yes, but I wonder what could he actually be trying to do. use those loyal to him to convince the military to do what exactly?

51 minutes ago, zero said:

stupid, yes, but I wonder what could he actually be trying to do. use those loyal to him to convince the military to do what exactly?

the people he got rid of. somehow.. were on a business advisory board. so i'm sure it's another angle of grift and sabotage. get some shit rushed through for someone while he can.  there's a pending pentagon/defense budget bill.. theone he threatened to veto if they didn't get rid of the section 230 protections for social media/free speech on line etc. 

he's mad because twitter makes fun of him w/hastags like diaperdon. 

edit: but who knows.. maybe there's some 4d chess angle to this we're just not seeing. 

Edited by ignatius

^^^ yeah but according to her, she only had to wait a few minutes.

Meanwhile...months later here. The fucking clown continues to lose court cases (think he's 1-46 as of Friday), but as long as the grift keeps pulling in cash from his suckers, he'll keep running it.

1 hour ago, chenGOD said:

^^^ yeah but according to her, she only had to wait a few minutes.

Meanwhile...months later here. The fucking clown continues to lose court cases (think he's 1-46 as of Friday), but as long as the grift keeps pulling in cash from his suckers, he'll keep running it.

grifted over $200 million so far. 

the con man president is planning the biggest and best send off for himself on sleepy Joe's inauguration day.

I'm really hoping he's planning to parachute his ass out of air force one, in a last show of force for the maga troops. would be totally awesome if he could do that and land smack dab right on stage in Florida without a hair out of place.

https://www.axios.com/trump-biden-inauguration-florida-rally-78b56134-54ae-4113-ad0a-ae29cd5c7be1.html

President Trump is considering a made-for-TV grand finale: a White House departure on Marine One and final Air Force One flight to Florida for a political rally opposite Joe Biden's inauguration, sources familiar with the discussions tell Axios.

12 minutes ago, zero said:

the con man president is planning the biggest and best send off for himself on sleepy Joe's inauguration day.

I'm really hoping he's planning to parachute his ass out of air force one, in a last show of force for the maga troops. would be totally awesome if he could do that and land smack dab right on stage in Florida without a hair out of place.

https://www.axios.com/trump-biden-inauguration-florida-rally-78b56134-54ae-4113-ad0a-ae29cd5c7be1.html

It would be great if no news media covered it whatsoever.

• Like 2

Presumably if there was an accidental delay in Air Force One touching down, and he was still in the air, President Biden could just redirect him.  JFK is pretty close to Rikers isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Farnsworth 1