IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

well, things are about to go full LOL. trump's already firing on all 8 cylinders right now- especially after marco rubio's sexuality was "very" recently questioned when he was spotted wearing heeled boots (yes i know).

now here comes ted cruz, striking whilst the iron is still hot

https://youtu.be/q-SC1uUiT9s

what a piece of shit ad, fear mongering and putting people against people, telling americans they are being invaded, holy shit

anyways this is my favorite

well, things are about to go full LOL. trump's already firing on all 8 cylinders right now- especially after marco rubio's sexuality was "very" recently questioned when he was spotted wearing heeled boots (yes i know).

now here comes ted cruz, striking whilst the iron is still hot

https://youtu.be/q-SC1uUiT9s

He can't be president as he's not a natural born citizen. He's also a phoney libertarian, his wife worked for Goldman Sachs, he's a spoiler candidate for the libertarian wing that couldn't win against Hillary, and if he did would carry on establishment policy, which includes not stemming the economically devastating invasion of illegal economic immigrants.

this election is so insane it hurts my brain, im starting to believe in the illuminati reptilian lords, they control everything and all of this shit is like TV shows for them

Edited by Deer

these people are all fucking jokes, out best hope is a 129 year old jewish guy who is out of his mind and the moment he sets foots in the office he dies of old age and the reptilian overlords replace him with a shill spineless vice president

god bless barnie wish him all the best and long life

Edited by Deer

these people are all fucking jokes, out best hope is a 129 year old jewish guy who is out of his mind and the moment he sets foots in the office he dies of old age and the reptilian overlords replace him with a shill spineless vice president

god bless barnie wish him all the best and long life

Jesus christ he's not that fucking old hahaha