IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

18 hours ago, caze said:

he was also accused of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking and harassment by a former partner and an ex wife.

yeah i saw him defending himself against those allegations. not too different from trump being accused of sexual misconduct either though right? 

i wonder if the krassenstein's are just pinching themselves over all this beef they could be a part of

Edited by Nebraska

1 hour ago, luke viia said:

what in the actual fuck is going on? "the only good democrat is a dead democrat...and I don't mean that in a physical sense" 

uhhhhh huh. 

More than ever I'can wrap my head around the disturbing fact of how so many Germans managed to support Hitler and the Third Reich , and then long after the war, until their dying days, perpetually convince themselves they had no idea about the Nazi plans for genocide and conquering all of Europe. The same ones who then say "he was just trying to stop the communists" and completely dance around the Holocaust and pivot to some whataboutism about Dresden or some other allied atrocity.

That bit where Trump said he could shoot someone in a public street and get away with it is more and more a hard truth to his power and the zeal of his followers. If it actually happened they'd blame everyone and everything else, completely question the context and scenerio, purport a conspiracy and even if it was on tape they'd say "tHaTs NoT aChShUlLy WhUt HaPpEnD yOu LiBtArD"

I know a handful - thankfully just a handful - of people who get a hard-on for this shit. They are nice in person and all that but online they are vile. I can't even imagine what they think and say behind closed doors. Hell, maybe it's the same. They don't actually believe anything sincere or critically think anymore, but that's irrelevant because the time, effort, and energy they spend in regurgitating stuff like this tweet is effective. Effective at gaslighting and trolling. It's exhausting to behold, impossible to attack, and disillusioning AF. My god the yahoo in this clip reveals it outright - "this will be taken out of context" and he does so with a big ass wink knowing it's a dog whistle. God forbid a Dem actually gets shot they'd say it's a tragedy, that the perpetrator was an outlier and mentally ill fanatic, but cameras off they'll confide with a few in person how fucking great was that someone actually did it.

Edited by joshuatxuk
  • Like 3

It's the same type of person that says "Look, I'm not racist, but..." and then follows it up with something assuredly racist. They think prefacing their speech with an appeal will cleanse them of any wrongdoing.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Braintree said:

I think, technically, you're a doctor once you graduate medical school. Your internship, fellowship, and residency are things you need to do to be able to practice medicine. It might differ in Ireland.

yeah, he can't practice medicine, that's what I meant. technically anyone with a phd is a doctor, I only call actual practicing doctors 'doctors' though. his profile pic has him wearing scrubs, guy is clearly a nut.

Edited by caze

1 hour ago, Gocab said:

"This Tweet violated the Twitter Rules about glorifying violence. "

A quote by HockeyMomNC which describes my reaction to this:
"It is funny that he got flagged, but it is disgusting and chilling to the bone what he tweeted to get flagged. Never in my lifetime did I expect such a thing from an American President."

Also

Everybody: What will Trump's reaction be on this twitter notice?

Meanwhile, Covid-19 & Trump: lol... nice... we've got them distracted and divided ^^

Edited by MaartenVC

7 hours ago, Gocab said:

He doesn't give a fuck about George Floyd. If anything, he'd personally give Derek Chauvin a commendation.

• Like 1

the only good trump is a dead trump.  we need to do them like the romanovs. just sit them down in the basement for a family photo and make them a pile a bloody bones and flesh. 

get a look at this pussy ass snowflake, can't even shake the hand of OUR MILITARY GENERAL LEADERS. show some RESPECT to our VETERENS!! grow up and be a MAN Miss Presdient!!!!! #SHAKEHISHAND #MOMMARAISEDMETOSHAKEHANDS #SHOWSOMERESPECT #MILATARYHONORS

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Burger 1

those antifa non-patriots would have had biological weapons used against them. maybe even some cyanid gas while the big T watched from the comforts of the white house. 

• Sad 1
  • Farnsworth 1

Did you know that when Al Capone died of syphilis, they took some of the pus to a lab to do experiments with, and as a result, we got Donald Trump? History is weird like that. 

• Like 1
  • Burger 1
  • Farnsworth 2

8 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

trump is taking this curfew more seriously than anyone else

they're setting fires in Lafayette Park just outside the grounds of the White House. burning flags too.