IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Wow.

Thing is, if Dems won the coming mids and go for some kind of impeachment process, what is the likelyhood Trump will start his own Fox TV network? And "drain the swamp" from outside the White House. It would be ideal for him as well. As he could play golf as much as he wants. And actually make some money legally. (without laundering Russian money) ... And argue he was impeached by the creatures from the swamp. The system is rigged and all that.

I do wonder about the criminal investigation against Cohen though. Because that's going to implicate Trump. Or at least his business.

Side note: had to laugh about the news Fedor Emilianenko has talked with FBI about his dealings with Cohen/Affliction. All these Russians in Trumps orbit. It's incredible. He should run for president in the USSR!

Those kids are so enthusiastic about MAGA

Their parents got to be a real treat to hang with.

I suppose they're all around me sadly...

Trump is holding a rally in a Washington Twp.. It's a rather affluent area near  where I live in the good old burbs of Detroit. I'm curious as to the turnout for this event. I would contend he still has broad support in Macomb County to this day. If the turnout is strong, I will be in fear for 2020. (minus all his legal troubles/hookers pissing on one another mind you)

So this banner made it to the above mentioned orangeman rally. I'm shook. Support is still strong in Michigan. 2020 scares me bigly.

636605565241052666-042818-tm-Trump525.jp

6-3, 239 pound WWE Champion Trump blows a hole in the deficit with a tank.

My first thought: there are some people who want Kelly out. Basically the same people who talked with the authors of this article. Kelly is too much of a military man to do the stuff mentioned, imo. This is highly unlikely.

There's a couple of the usual red herrings:

- members of cabinet calling Trump an idiot

- members of cabinet planning to run for president in 2020, against Trump

These are obvious constructs to get under Trumps skin.

I'm dying to know how that "keep Eric at..." sign ends.  It's creepy af because that's my name and she's giving me the grimmest stink eye I've ever been given.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

And that Ronny Jackson - ex White House doctor, failed VA nominee gave Trump another physical a few months ago which had some suspicious stuff. I was actually thinking that he might have been blackmailed into giving Trump a better health report. When the dirt on him handing out prescriptions and drunkenly wrecking a government vehicle came out, I thought that might have been what the blackmail material was. But who knows...

After following all of this news for so long, you recognize patterns in the chaos and start to speculate. What you're speculations are might not be totally accurate, but you can sense connections that make themselves apparent later. 

Healthiest president in the history of the world, a genius, only hires the very best people. He's got it all.

so today...in US Trump nominated by reps for nobel peace prize...in UK May refuses access to info on hostile environment...

reasons to be cheerful

Our last president was a Nobel peace prize recipient too, yet I also remember him being a proponent of the widespread use of Predator drones.

But to even consider the current president as a recipient? That would be like granting sainthood to Mussolini.

it has never meant anything real. Henry Kissinger got it. Aung San Suu Kyi got it. the primary representatives in the Israel-Palestine conflict got it (doesn't matter whose side you're on, the conflict is unresolved due to a mutual stalemate and there's no peace to celebrate by awarding any such prize). it's completely meaningless.