IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Normally, I'd think this would have been trolling, but Avenatti? If he plays, it's because he has the game.

Even if it's not nearly as damning as it currently looks, Kavanaugh's career seems finished. He's out.

Normally, I'd think this would have been trolling, but Avenatti? If he plays, it's because he has the game.

Even if it's not nearly as damning as it currently looks, Kavanaugh's career seems finished. He's out.

seems like he already has the answers to those 6 questions in the email he sent.  kavanaugh's whole fucking high school class is gonna get subpoena'd 

he either bows out or the GOP forges ahead. 

this shit is too much. i should make a sample library instead of paying attention 

Edited by ignatius

Yeah.

When this whole deal is finished, and I'm thinking about all the Trump BS as well, there's going to be years and years of Hollywood movies about it.

What the F is happening in DC?

The GOP is going to implode. (we're right in the middle of the implosion perhaps)

Well done, Putin!

what the f*ck...is this real? Last week there was this anonymous op-ed in the NYT, Now this. There's no bottom to this. This just goes on and on. I'm waiting for a Brit with a green glove to walk into the White House any moment now. Lynchian style. Wake me up from this bad dream please. Bring back Cooper. I've had enough of this Dougie Jones in the White House.

I've reached the point where I need to rethink this whole 3rd season of Twin Peaks. Lynch is a prophet.

Yeah.

When this whole deal is finished, and I'm thinking about all the Trump BS as well, there's going to be years and years of Hollywood movies about it.

What the F is happening in DC?

The GOP is going to implode. (we're right in the middle of the implosion perhaps)

Well done, Putin!

what the f*ck...is this real? Last week there was this anonymous op-ed in the NYT, Now this. There's no bottom to this. This just goes on and on. I'm waiting for a Brit with a green glove to walk into the White House any moment now. Lynchian style. Wake me up from this bad dream please. Bring back Cooper. I've had enough of this Dougie Jones in the White House.

I've reached the point where I need to rethink this whole 3rd season of Twin Peaks. Lynch is a prophet.

you may be right! dougie jones... fuck. 

i've delayed re-watching season 3 a couple times. i think it would be too bewildering just now. need a detox from reality them segue into lynch reality. 

trump will not hold his wrists out to be cuffed. he will go down with a fight.

as the special counsel investigation closes in on the president, it is not unlikely that rosenstein or sessions will get the boot. 

when and if this happens, it will be a key point in time.

Edited by very honest

just heard on Washington Week round table talk show that it's predicted that Jeff Sessions will be fired or will resign after the november elections.

Trump and Lindsey Graham and I think McConnell and other have been basically saying that in not as many words for a bit now, few weeks I think.

They'll just replace Keeb with someone even uglier and more draconian on drug policy.

or someone who is CEO of a large private prison company. 

lol or all of those things at once

So what's wrong with Trump's recent speech impediment? Dentures would make sense but I think I remember someone (the ousted official White House doctor?) saying he doesn't even have dentures. There were some bad moments during speeches a couple months ago but every time I've heard Trump lately he'ssss ssslurring hissss ssssssses and issshhhs and some other sounds and syllables. What's the conspiracy theories about it? He had a stroke? Drugs? Lizard man? (yes i saw the THHHHHH video, golden)

thought i wouldn't be phased by this creature at this stage but that speech was actually vomit inducing. such an awful mix of utter idiocy, moronic nationalism, lies, hypocrisy and just plain anti-progressivism and anti-humanism. it still feels completely fucking unreal that he is an actual president of the most powerful country on the planet. 

i don't see anything immoral about him getting assassinated tbh. he's simply destroying the future and present lives of millions of people on a daily basis just by being a president.

i don't see anything immoral about him getting assassinated tbh. he's simply destroying the future and present lives of millions of people on a daily basis just by being a president.

He's dead and we get Pence and a GOP ready to declare martial law. He and his supporters are trying to destroy democracy, an assassination would solidify their efforts to do so: declaration of an emergency and boom, full-blown authoritarian power in place. He needs to be ousted via the rule of law. A violent attempt at his removal, assassination attempt or even a more effective coup would just play into his hands. 

Democracy is pretty thin already, especially at the federal level. In California, we recalled Gray Davis for far, far less than Trump's destruction. Direct democracy is a double edged sword, but it's looking pretty tasty these days.

still hoping he dies from some kind of anal fissure while on the toilet. 

what a fucktard.. "they're laughing with me... i'm pretty cool.. they like me.."

they're laughing at you you fucking huckster used car salesman piece of trash