IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Possible recount in Florida's Governor election, Desantis' lead narrows to less than .5%

Recount for the FL senate race too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible recount in Florida's Governor election, Desantis' lead narrows to less than .5%

Recount for the FL senate race too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the FL Senate race will be a manual recount bc the margin of victory is less than .25%. Then Georgia Governor election might go to a run off. This will take forever.

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I somehow thought this bitch would pick a better strategy than going with InfoWars. They had to expect to lose the House coupled with Mueller dropping hammers. Why even bother? Just suck it up you cunts. 

Rick Scott now claiming "rampant fraud" in the FL election with absolutely zero evidence, and demanding that Law Enforcement investigate:

https://apple.news/AoMyC9YNPSdyaauIUeMYyaA

We should enact some sort of federal law where if any person claims a thing is fraud without proof and then it is shown beyond reasonable doubt that there is no fraud found then that person has to publicly drink the piss of a dozen donkeys. This is in my opinion the best solution to the issue of politicians throwing around this claim at will. 

Snoop Dogg smokes a blunt 

I don't care what comes after that, it's not news.  :wink:

I know I shouldn't be surprised, but I somehow thought this bitch would pick a better strategy than going with InfoWars. They had to expect to lose the House coupled with Mueller dropping hammers. Why even bother? Just suck it up you cunts. 

It's a perfect strategy. It's that bad now and fringe rhetoric is that normalized. Gaslight the opposition and feed the base vitriol. They've finally found a way to deny their dog-whistles and lies while still perpetuating them. The whole conference was that way. Trump literally said Crimea was invaded because of Obama. He called a black reporter's question about white nationalism "racist" whereas past coy Republicans would offer a cop out answering of saying 'that's not what he meant' In the first time in history a major reporter has been expelled from the pressroom. It would of shattered the credibility of any politician a decade ago. Now it barely makes the daily top news round-up.

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - George Orwell, 1984

Edited by joshuatx

fucking hell ugh

fuck guns

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665909790/this-is-going-to-be-absolutely-heart-wrenching-the-thousand-oaks-shooting-victim

Telemachus "Tel" Orfanos, 27, survived the deadly shooting last year at a country music festival in Las Vegas.

"How ironic right, that my son who is a survivor of Las Vegas and was a bit of a gun enthusiast should be killed this way," Marc Orfanos, Telemachus' father, tells NPR's Leila Fadel.

Telemachus was a U.S. Navy veteran who was often referred to by his nickname, "Tel." He loved line-dancing at the Borderline Bar & Grill.

His father said that until gun violence is treated like an epidemic, mass shootings will continue to happen.

"When you have 300 million guns in private hands, more guns than you have in places like Yemen or Syria, there is something seriously wrong," he tells Leila.

Susan Schmidt-Orfanos, Telemachus' mother, also called for stricter gun measures in a video uploaded to Twitter by ABC7.

fucking hell ugh

fuck guns

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/08/665909790/this-is-going-to-be-absolutely-heart-wrenching-the-thousand-oaks-shooting-victim

Telemachus "Tel" Orfanos, 27, survived the deadly shooting last year at a country music festival in Las Vegas.

"How ironic right, that my son who is a survivor of Las Vegas and was a bit of a gun enthusiast should be killed this way," Marc Orfanos, Telemachus' father, tells NPR's Leila Fadel.

Telemachus was a U.S. Navy veteran who was often referred to by his nickname, "Tel." He loved line-dancing at the Borderline Bar & Grill.

His father said that until gun violence is treated like an epidemic, mass shootings will continue to happen.

"When you have 300 million guns in private hands, more guns than you have in places like Yemen or Syria, there is something seriously wrong," he tells Leila.

Susan Schmidt-Orfanos, Telemachus' mother, also called for stricter gun measures in a video uploaded to Twitter by ABC7.

Wow... that's incredibly sad and some seriously dark karmic forces at work. What are the chances of someone being at the venue and surviving the worst mass shooting in US history, only to be in the same place and time as yet another mass shooting, but this time not surviving...brutal.

Edited by zero

damn that's even worse...a group of people who survive 1 horrific event, go through all the anguish and probably PTSD for it only to happen again. I wonder if the shooter knew that LV shooting survivors gathered there or it was random that he chose that place.

a group of people who survive 1 horrific event, go through all the anguish and probably PTSD for it only to happen again. 

haha I just realized this statement could be applied to all of us when our boy don don gets re-elected in 2020

It's going to be delightful to watch him interact with a House that isn't completely full of sycophants.

it is... but it will also be sad- for the 99%.

trump is trying to create the perfect playhouse- where everyone plays by his rules (including nancy pelosi) and with so many regulations now being juggled by reps & (corrupt) dems you have to wonder what hope there is for 2020. this isn't a blue wave by any slide of the margin- it's more like a slower burn to an already slow burn. 

they just voted to remove "rent control" for california (thats where i live, so thats my issue.). that means, if you were old, or somehow qualified to live in your current housing due to sickness or health and despite what it was currently worth to live there, you continued to pay whatever you were paying. eg: you live in burbank california. average housing is $2200. if you were paying $700 when you qualified for rent control, you will now be paying $2200 (or more).

did they vote to remove it or did they just not vote for new measures to bring it back to how it used to be? it seems as though rent control for people that did qualify is still there, right?

not sure to be honest: i never qualified but would be nice to know i won't be paying $300 more in 3 months time. would be nice i guess to get some good news for a change but that's kinda asking a lot isn't it?

Prop 10 would have expanded rent control, so it should be exactly how it was.