IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Jared Kushner testifying on Monday in a closed session. Manafort and Donny Jr on Wednesday in an OPEN HEARING. Seems like a good time for stories to come out in the media to box them in even more, but hey I'm not running the show.

i would have to assume secret meetings with foreign leaders is a common thing, but if trump really is draining the swamp and rewriting what being president means why not have these talks out in the open if you love being so honest with your fans. you could say they're discussing security issues, and i'm sure they are, but i'm also sure that a decent amount of what they are discussing would be of high public interest.

as someone who loves hearing trump stumble through a sentence and sidetrack to all sorts of mindless babble, i would absolutely love hearing the audio from such a meeting on that basis alone.

ps if anyone has seen season 3 of fargo trump and putin remind of two of the two leading roles. without giving too much away, i'm sure anyone who has seen it can imagine who i'm talking about.

I'm only on the third episode but it seems like successful Mcgregor is Trump and David Thewlis is Putin.

Haha, yeah!

https://apnews.com/e32ee460a9cb444bb341a4f1b6b0790e/Trump-rages-at-Sessions-in-New-York-Times-interview

“Sessions should have never recused himself,” Trump told the paper, “and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else.”

that NYT interview w/president drumpf.. holy shit this guy is made of word salad.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/15-remarkable-moments-trumps-nyt-interview-135917019.html

not surprised rally because we know this already but just.. holy shit.. this fucking guy is president. 

Trump colluded with Putin to release O.J.

in exchange for killing limp bizkit

edit: linkin park? 

Edited by ignatius

lol it looks like he's... motioning something inappropriate.

"bit of jerk after dinner?"

almost. Looks like he says "you.... me....." and then motions as if to air fellate whoever he's talking to.

is that a thing? Air fellate?

Anyone else think of Trump as a political nihilst? I mean everything he says, it's clear he thinks this whole thing is meaningless. He stumbled into the presidency entirely by accident and never really gave a shit if he won or not. He doesn't care about the American people, his family, or anyone. I doubt he cares if he lives or dies.

If he lost, his value on stupid reality shows would have shot up, so it never really mattered to him the outcome of the election. He continues to say one idiotic comment after another, as he can say anything because it's meaningless. Nothing will REALLY happen because of what he says, so he keeps at it. He doesn't believe in being presidential as it has no value to him. It actually seems to hinder his billionaire way of nihilistic life. I think he will eventually quit the presidency and go back to doing nothing of any significance in his resort or in his gold plated room in his tower and have a Donnie Darko laugh in his bed at this whole thing...

That article from new republic (posted earlier itt - "Trump's Russian Laundromat") is wild. Esp considering his repeated claims to have "no ties" to Russia, including in this week's NYT interview. No ceiling on this douchebaggery.

Edited by luke viia