IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

He's the most interesting candidate. That's for damn sure. I'm playing his golf course in Aberdeen in April, looking forward to it, he's pumped a lot of cash into it to try and make it the best course in the world, and a some friends who have played it said it's a beautiful looking course but it's been designed to be a championship course and it's very difficult up there even for pro's. They enjoyed it as a one off but couldn't deal with being members, all the staff in the club were like Trump 'Yes' men and everything was overpriced and carefully controlled as hell. The reality is he would do the same to America.

jeb bush (once again) proves he's the biggest loser currently running. here he is using an ad reminding people that "he's a man of deep faith who fought time and again for the right to life" referring to terri schiavo. for those that don't know, that's a woman who was in a vegetative state and who had expressed she never wanted to be kept on life support if she could never be cured. her family appealed to the governor (jeb) and his then president bro (georgie) who both refused and signed a legislation to keep her alive for more than 6 years

https://youtu.be/9u-f9-wfs6c

I remember this well, my mom who was a avid listener of Rush Limbaugh and Hannity actually turned them off for weeks because she found them and the majority of the far right's exploitation and politicization of her case, as well as their nasty and illogical attacks on Schaivo's husband, absolutely wrong. She also had a lot of discussions with a close Catholic friend of hers, who was also very much against her being removed from life support. My mom (and myself) never fathomed how a person on artificial life support could be considered being "killed" when she was in a state of "life" that was completely created and maintained by machines and modern science. If anything letting her off life support was the most humane and natural, and if you want to argue the religious angle, the most "god-given" course to go. My own grandfather died of ALS when I was a kid, and I specifically remember being explained that he was alive from a breathing and feeding tube. I was 10 and we actually had to leave Japan to visit him before he passed, he choose to go off life support only after he could say goodbye to everyone in person. To even imagine him being in a vegetative state and anyone in my family claiming he was "still alive" for years would of been horribly brutal emotionally.

It was insane. Major newspapers printed conservative cartoons saying things like "liberals killed me" and other sick allegations and conclusions were uttered over this unfortunate and misunderstood incident. I think all the while most Americans polled never supported Bush or any other legislators who got involved.

here's an ad by ESAFund, a super pac that's backed by a republican doner, attacking bernie sanders by listing all the fucked up things he wants to do such as make education free, give americans free health care and increase taxes on rich people

https://youtu.be/6XsWkwakVlA

that super rich couple @ 0:23 bwahahahahaha wtf this is in that The Room territory where parody and unintentional absurdity are blurred

I remember this well, my mom who was a avid listener of Rush Limbaugh and Hannity actually turned them off for weeks because she found them and the majority of the far right's exploitation and politicization of her case, as well as their nasty and illogical attacks on Schaivo's husband, absolutely wrong. She also had a lot of discussions with a close Catholic friend of hers, who was also very much against her being removed from life support. My mom (and myself) never fathomed how a person on artificial life support could be considered being "killed" when she was in a state of "life" that was completely created and maintained by machines and modern science. If anything letting her off life support was the most humane and natural, and if you want to argue the religious angle, the most "god-given" course to go. My own grandfather died of ALS when I was a kid, and I specifically remember being explained that he was alive from a breathing and feeding tube. I was 10 and we actually had to leave Japan to visit him before he passed, he choose to go off life support only after he could say goodbye to everyone in person. To even imagine him being in a vegetative state and anyone in my family claiming he was "still alive" for years would of been horribly brutal emotionally.

It was insane. Major newspapers printed conservative cartoons saying things like "liberals killed me" and other sick allegations and conclusions were uttered over this unfortunate and misunderstood incident. I think all the while most Americans polled never supported Bush or any other legislators who got involved.

I lost a friend to ALS a few years back. Amazingly, our state's "Death with Dignity" initiative passed just a few months before his condition really started to decline, so he was fortunate enough to choose his time to go before he wasn't himself anymore. It seems like a lot of people don't appreciate what a horrible situation that is to be in - I barely do. I can't think of anyone I would wish that on.

not exactly a political ad campaign, but a sumo wrestler who's part of the arm occupation of a federal reserve has challenged gov. chris christie to a wrestling match.

https://youtu.be/N8TTWujUGsU

http://www.oregonlive.com/geek/2016/01/watch_oregon_militant_challeng.html

Retitled the thread to be a bit more general purpose.

Trump reveals himself to be akin to a 3 year old in temperament, snubs Fox news debate:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12124100/Donald-Trump-snubs-Fox-News-debate-over-biased-presenter.html

Fox replies that they won't give in to "terrorizations": http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/26/fox-news-donald-trump-gop-debate

These clips are awful, if i was an American citizen i wouldn't know which way to turn. I wouldn't vote. I don't trust any of them. As sad as it is I can see why Trump feels confident. These contenders suck.

You seem to not know anything about a man named Bernie Sanders...

He's the most interesting candidate. That's for damn sure. I'm playing his golf course in Aberdeen in April, looking forward to it, he's pumped a lot of cash into it to try and make it the best course in the world, and a some friends who have played it said it's a beautiful looking course but it's been designed to be a championship course and it's very difficult up there even for pro's. They enjoyed it as a one off but couldn't deal with being members, all the staff in the club were like Trump 'Yes' men and everything was overpriced and carefully controlled as hell. The reality is he would do the same to America.

Watch this and then enjoy your game...

https://youtu.be/hVNxjPcBufQ

These clips are awful, if i was an American citizen i wouldn't know which way to turn. I wouldn't vote. I don't trust any of them. As sad as it is I can see why Trump feels confident. These contenders suck.

You seem to not know anything about a man named Bernie Sanders...

Watch this and then enjoy your game...

https://youtu.be/hVNxjPcBufQ

That doc looks great - thanks for sharing :)

Retitled the thread to be a bit more general purpose.

Trump reveals himself to be akin to a 3 year old in temperament, snubs Fox news debate:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12124100/Donald-Trump-snubs-Fox-News-debate-over-biased-presenter.html

Fox replies that they won't give in to "terrorizations": http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/26/fox-news-donald-trump-gop-debate

That reminds me...

12646963_1118149044896743_92153987492458

I seriously think that in the end, Trump will literally get laughed out of the presidential race.

Edited by ambermonk

wow iowa caucus results are embarrassingly bad for the republicans. cruz beats trump, and jeb is beaten by rand paul. yes, the guy who wasn't even supposed to be there beat jeb bush.

chris christie, carly, kasich and santorum might as well join huckabee and o'malley in an embarrassing but predictable exit.

Qy7AUU9.png

Isn't it hilarious that the guy who was hated most by the GOP establishment won? Followed by the guy who was second most hated? Even the registered Republicans hate the GOP. Wait.... what?

I don't understand wtfisgoingon.

I just hope the single digit candidates take the hint and end their fruitless ambitions. So Rubio might have a chance to be the next (viable) GOP candidate.