IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Hillary still won the popular vote in 2016 tho.

Luckily, hasn't 14 states(??) made it so you can't loose a state if you win the popular vote? I was told that by someone and that sounds like good news

Fuck. New Zealand shooter apparently praises trump in his manifesto

White supremacy and fascism are everywhere.

I know every place has its wackos. Fuck.

Sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so the house gop voted unanimously for the mueller report to be released. and 10 gop senators so far are voting to block the emergency declaration. 

huh

Edited by very honest

^^^ IDK.... if they know the Mueller report won't damn the president then why not? Doesn't mean it didn't happen, but that the report will be positive for president, and this could be proof. So Republicans know it'll look good if they 'play fair' when there is nothing there. Then later they can turn around and say they're all about fairness (and ignore all the times they weren't about that which is pretty typical).

And Trump doesn't own the GOP. The Koch Brothers and their ilk are their sugar daddies. The whole republican politicians disliking illegal immigrants thing is just virtue signalling for their base. They are totally fine with them. And I'm sure Trump is 100% okay with illegal immigrants. It's sad how conservatives think Trump and other republicans actually represent them. They don't seem to get just how much they're being used. And how obvious it is for anyone paying attention.

Edited by Brisbot

Industry loves illegal immigrants - no union worries ever, no payroll tax, no need to provide any benefits, and if a pesky fucker happens to die on your land/in your factory - no one is going to say jack.

It's sad how conservatives think Trump and other republicans actually represent them. They don't seem to get just how much they're being used. And how obvious it is for anyone paying attention.

Conservatives use Trump to get conservative judges in court. They think that's more important than all the other crap. Should have been equally obvious, btw.

Has anyone seen this series of videos about Trump's possible dementia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZo0Ete1MgI 

It's sad how conservatives think Trump and other republicans actually represent them. They don't seem to get just how much they're being used. And how obvious it is for anyone paying attention.

Conservatives use Trump to get conservative judges in court. They think that's more important than all the other crap. Should have been equally obvious, btw.

Yeah totally agree. I am not looking forward to perfectly benign left wing policies in the future be shot down and declared unconstitutional. The Republicans are on the wrong side of history. And you know in however many decades, when shit hits the fan, the republicans will pretend they were there all along, just as they did with civil rights in the 60s even though they were part of the issue. They will get away with it.

What's with conservative political art personifying the shape of state borders? It's so fucking ugly, at least take some pride in your work people. 

I call BS on the talks about another civil war. It was just an excuse to post the picture and make Republicans feel good about themselves The only thing I ever hear about is Texas wanting to secede.

Also I'm sure democratic states have tons of guns.

Edited by Brisbot

What's with conservative political art personifying the shape of state borders? It's so fucking ugly, at least take some pride in your work people.

I call BS on the talks about another civil war. It was just an excuse to post the picture and make Republicans feel good about themselves The only thing I ever hear about is Texas wanting to secede.

Also I'm sure democratic states have tons of guns.

I've seen at least one more of these. I'm not saying they're serious calls for civil war. I mean look at where the lines would be drawn, it's a mess. Just that the folks making these are doing a shitty job making them look like anything but rejected 80s magazine ads.

Has anyone seen this series of videos about Trump's possible dementia?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZo0Ete1MgI  

That there has nothing to do with dementia. He's just an awkward idiot.

He reminds me of my old boss - only he showed a bit more empathy.

I disagree. I mean he is aloof, selfish, and cynical and perhaps he's always hidden that with his persona, but that slick salesman fascade is definitely slipping away. Irrelevant to his followers because they are just as absurdly deluded.

I think something is def going on, dementia or even if it's typical senile traits at that age they are being amplified by his narcissism and pathological delusions and deceit. He wasn't even this bad a few years ago.

1998 (with Michael Moore and Roseanne ! this is a prime example of why I sometimes feel arbitrarily that pre-9/11 America was saner, this is such a chill discussion panel) 29:45

CPAC 2019

Edited by joshuatx

I think something is def going on, dementia or even if it's typical senile traits at that age they are being amplified by his narcissism and pathological delusions and deceit. He wasn't even this bad a few years ago.

Thanks for posting those Josh, literally was about to go do the same thing as a reply.|

Btw the speculation is that Trump is currently in a pre-dementia state. Pre-dementia state can last anywhere from a couple of years to decades and basically never advance past that.

Originally I thought the dementia thing wasn't real as well. There's also insider info that states he retells the same story over and over, and will do it every 15-20 minutes or so... and when he came into the white house he had that same issue but it would be repeated an hour or two later. Now he can't even remember who he ate lunch with the previous day

There's also other random little tells, such as his doctor, when being asked if Trump about trump's general health (not talking about dementia), he replied by stating the fact that Trump's father was about the same age when he was diagnosed with dementia.

Also, his massive overuse of superlatives is a major sign of his dementia. If you watch him these days he uses them an INSANE amount, whereas during the republican primary it's like he played the other candidates like a fiddle, and watching him now, I think he wouldn't be able to pull it off in quite the same way.

Edited by Brisbot

i still think he has some kind of mass of side effects from taking Propecia hair growth drug for 20+ years.

also think he has some sundowners or whatever.. some kind of altered mental state... plus it dove tails w/his personality disorder of being a psychopath and lacking empathy and thinking that he's the only important one in the world.  he's also just poorly aware or informed ofcommon everyday protocol for interacting with people.. so he's an awkward weirdo who's self centered and totally self serving and has th ethinnest skin and most giant ego and he's a fucking moron to boot so to us he just looks totally confused and like he exists in his own reality. his supporters mostly wait for the one liner and hope it's a good zinger at the expense of someone they don't like.