IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Well I'm not 100% certain, but there sure are a lot of major red flags. It all could just be the stress of being the president, and he just needs more "executive time". I think we will have the answer to that question within the next couple years, and until then it's all just speculation.

I'm trying to find this video where a psychologist lists the symptoms of dementia and you see that he checks 90% of them off and states that many of the traits weren't descriptive of Trump 10-20 years ago. There are actually a few videos with psychologists who basically all agree he seems to be showing the classic signs .

Edited by Brisbot

i wonder if he'll play the dementia card if he gets indicted? "my client didn't know what he was doing due to his onset of dementia" or something.. 

it's not hard to agree that he's showing many classic signs of dementia. i watched one of those videos w/the doctor/psychologist a year or so ago and it made sense then.

Pissing on Mccain's grave. Check.

I mean, Even shitty people don't talk ill of the dead. He has public ongoing grudges with dead men

He literally has nothing to gain and he still does it. 

i wonder if he'll play the dementia card if he gets indicted? "my client didn't know what he was doing due to his onset of dementia" or something.. 

Yeah, if he has it I'm sure he will. Though if it's pre-dementia IDK if he'd have a case or anything there since he still can do most things. He also took a test that tested for dementia recently, however the test apparently is incredibly easy. "Count Backwards from 10", type questions which tests for gross dementia.

Edited by Brisbot

I LOLled hard when The Donald was elected.

Internally it was a big Fuck You  to part of the establshment, externally it told the Truth of America to the World. No more slick and smooth window dressing a la Obama. The Donald truly is the proverbial Ugly American.

BEsides he had some good ideas in his campaign, too bad he turned out to be Hillary-in-Drag/Obama-in-Whiteface, Bibi's butt boy and a marionet of the Neo-Cons.

I know it’s not been completely futile but I meant it was not the prison sentence that a lot of people seem to have been expecting. Trump will die a free man believing he was a great president.

??

You realise there are still a couple of investigations going on, right? And there might be a couple more. SDNY will be pretty damning.

Mueller being finished, does not mean the end of the story.

stuff's getting handed off to other groups, like sdny, etc. sdny indicted manafort this month (apart from the mueller indictments).

nadler's house judiciary took the list of mueller subpoenas and just did the same thing. that's another way mueller's work is getting handed off.

we also don't yet know what barr makes of the report, or anything at all about what's in it. actually, if some big fish were about to fry, they would let the AG finish reading the report before launching the raids... he said he may finish reviewing it this weekend.

we also don't know what sealed indictments are awaiting timing considerations.

Edited by very honest

if there's no more indictments, which is the story, i guess mueller won't have any current (sealed) indictments. at least, that's my take.

Edited by goDel

he handed off a number of investigations to other state attorneys. all of trumps organizations are being investigated as well as his innauguration committee and i think 2 of his children. 

i guess previous special counsel investigations sprawled all over and "got carried away" and mueller stuck to his focus which was russia and the election but everything he uncovered that wasn't part of his focus he handed off to other people.

as for what is made public, mueller is part of that process. he sits down w/the AG and one other person who i forget and they figure out what's to be made public.. 

congress can actually subpeona the report if they want. they can even read the entire thing into the record if they want to. 

edit: part of the discussion is about who he chose to indict and why and who didn't get indicted and why. i think there's ample opportunity for congress to pick and investigations if warranted. 

part one of frontline rehash of events

Edited by ignatius

if there's no more indictments, which is the story, i guess mueller won't have any current (sealed) indictments. at least, that's my take.

i believe that's incorrect. no one knows who a sealed indictment is from. that's part of the secrecy. so they wouldn't say. we do know that there are a number at a docket that mueller uses, some observers describing it as an unusually large amount.

I think the report is a basically a huge treasure map to the entire department of justice, where there is treasure(obvious criminal activity, indictments) every direction you want to go in. But we shall see. 

I bet you it's going to be a while lot of nothing. Sure Trump probably implicitly colluded but that's not a crime. He openly said he loved Wikileaks.  

I've been wondering. I really think Donald Trump most likely 80-90% will lose the next election (do you guys agree?)

And if Trump is gets in trouble for anything it will probably after this next election. At that point I probably even wouldn't care what happens to him, since after thinking about Trump for 5 years straight (counting initial campaigning time to end of his term) I'd probably just ignore anything to do with Trump the same way I've basically ignored 98% of the 'news' about Hillary these days.

Imagine if he won another 4 years. The area of my mind dedicated to Trump will probably be fried.

Trump could easily win the next election. The democrats can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory at any time just by being idiots.

Also expect even more Russian meddling and trolls and all out dirty tricks come 2020.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah... The Corporate Dems at the moment are trying to keep the status quo which is incredibly uninspiring. Thinking about when Hillary rebutted the MAGA saying with "America is already great!" and who would never really go in depth with policy, which is what Dem voters care more and more about these days, and less about the personal stories corporate dems tell in order to avoid talking about policy.

Yeah... The Corporate Dems at the moment are trying to keep the status quo which is incredibly uninspiring. Thinking about when Hillary rebutted the MAGA saying with "America is already great!" and who would never really go in depth with policy, which is what Dem voters care more and more about these days, and less about the personal stories corporate dems tell in order to avoid talking about policy.

Corporate Dems = Expired Leftovers. If Bernie gets the carpet yanked out from underneath him again by DNC leadership for the sake of shoving a Corporatist down our throats, like what happened on June 7th, 2016, then it's pretty much guaranteed a second term for Trump.

Corporate Dems = Expired Leftovers. If Bernie gets the carpet yanked out from underneath him again by DNC leadership for the sake of shoving a Corporatist down our throats, like what happened on June 7th, 2016, then it's pretty much guaranteed a second term for Trump.

it'll be close. a lot of little pockets of people would plug their noses while voting democrat to get rid of trump.. but we'll see.  it depends how much stink happens between democrat candidates. 

it'll be close. a lot of little pockets of people would plug their noses while voting democrat to get rid of trump.. but we'll see.  it depends how much stink happens between democrat candidates. 

I wouldn't say they are "expired" quite yet since people age 45+ or so tend to like the corporate dems over the Justice Dems. And about Bernie , I think it's up in the air currently in regards to not voting for Trump in that case. Most of my buddies who didn't vote for Hillary because of the BS the democrats pulled (such as closing polls 6 hours early in areas more likely to vote Sanders) deeply regret it, as do I.

That said tensions were very high in 2016 and at the moment tensions are low making that decision seems incredibly foolish. In a way not voting is dooming the planet due to republican's stance on Climate Change. And Obamacare health insurance is still better than none.

Reminds me of that one comment Obama made about being grateful for your half slice (of bread).

Edited by Brisbot