Join WATMM Now!

Register and Subscribe now for as little 3.00 USD for one year to gain Supporting Member access. We also have other subscription packages to choose from that grant you extra abilities and features.

A subscription is required in order to post, reply to posts, start topics, search, and other features.

By joining and subscribing, you are helping support the forums, as well enable us to add new features and enhancements (and maintain them).

Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

To sign up for a subscription package, click your user name in the upper right, and choose "Client Area". Then, choose a package that suits your needs.

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Now That Trump's President...

do not congratulate senate 2/3 supermajority hillary-is-corrupt crying-sjws crybabies shitty tags vote orly

• Please log in to reply
15664 replies to this topic

#15301 zero

zero

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:53 AM

This must be obvious to people who have kids, but the shit this presidency does has got to be seriously distorting their perception of what it means to lead a country. I remember being so confused about all sorts of shit when I was a kid, just believing nonsense things because I didn't know any better. To have a president acting the fool 24/7 making delusional claims and saying so much shit that makes no sense, using executive powers in ways that aren't only abusive but also just generally irrational and sloppy has got to be warping their minds, especially the ones too young to have another precedent to compare with.

First time I heard my 4 year old mention "president trump" I was like AAAGGGHHH....DON'T EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!!!!! 

And I hate having the news on TV when he's around because I don't want him to start asking me "why is president trump doing that" or "what is president trump talking about" because I'm gonna have no fucking clue how to explain that without using curse words.

#15302 Zephyr_Nova

Zephyr_Nova

QC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,255 posts
  • 102 topics
  • Joined 25-January 06
  • Interests:huntin', fishin', shootin' a gun, watchin' the game, taxidermy.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:52 PM

I wouldn't have any fucking clue how to explain those things because his words and reasons are always completely incoherent.

#15303 worms

worms

aciiiiiiiiiiiiiied

• Supporting Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 578 posts
  • 72 topics
  • Joined 05-June 18
  • SoundCloud URL:www.soundcloud.com/bran1983
  • Interests:acid

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:05 PM

using executive powers in ways that aren't only abusive but also just generally irrational and sloppy has got to be warping their minds, especially the ones too young to have another precedent to compare with.

definitely no fan of Trump, but Bush 2 and Obama were arguably much worse with executive powers, maybe not in America but definitely in other places in the globe. Look at Libya, for instance. Say what you want about Gaddafi and the GSPLAJ, but at least it's an ethos. He had the lid on Africa and look at how many people have died just trying to get across the Mediterranean since he's been deposed, let alone the power vacuum and socio-political instability of that country now, let alone the seeds of tribal violence and disputes that will no doubt be sprouting there for years to come, 'our fathers died for this land, etc.' Foreign policy-wise Trump has not been nearly as deadly as the last two prezi's, but his admin's posturing and actions toward Iran are very worrying. He also seems to be serious about trying to get out of Syria and Afghanistan, but dems and repubs at home are totally resistant. 

yeah this

whats trump doing in Venezuela? he stood on a platform of not interefering in other nations' business, no more bushisms, no more iraq, afghanistan, libya, no more dumb wars. guess trump despite being a powerful billionaire is powerless to stop the agenda of other powerful billionaires. and trump promised more than he could deliver. 

#15304 Bulk VanderHooj

Bulk VanderHooj

Hugh-Mungus

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,714 posts
  • 49 topics
  • Joined 28-January 12
  • Interests:Bulking
    Huge-ifying

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:17 PM

there is good oil money in venezuela

#15305 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 15 February 2019 - 03:26 PM

CBS cut away during his national emergency speech so they could return to regular programming if The Price is Right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15306 Candiru

Candiru

▓▓▒▒♪▒▒▒♫&

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,140 posts
  • 12 topics
  • Joined 09-August 09

Posted 15 February 2019 - 04:10 PM

https://www.cnn.com/...ller/index.html

Sarah Fuckabee Sanders interviewed by Special Counsel’s Office.

“LoOk, I did nothing wrong and this is just a hoax, right?”

#15307 bendish

bendish

1000 Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • 35 topics
  • Joined 07-May 15

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:30 PM

As usual his speech was a rambling incoherent mess

In a sane world the journalists would laugh and walk off

How many times did he say billions and billions

#15308 Zeffolia

Zeffolia

2K, On My Way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,815 posts
  • 113 topics
  • Joined 25-October 10

Posted 15 February 2019 - 09:45 PM

This must be obvious to people who have kids, but the shit this presidency does has got to be seriously distorting their perception of what it means to lead a country. I remember being so confused about all sorts of shit when I was a kid, just believing nonsense things because I didn't know any better. To have a president acting the fool 24/7 making delusional claims and saying so much shit that makes no sense, using executive powers in ways that aren't only abusive but also just generally irrational and sloppy has got to be warping their minds, especially the ones too young to have another precedent to compare with.

First time I heard my 4 year old mention "president trump" I was like AAAGGGHHH....DON'T EVER SAY THAT NAME AGAIN!!!!! 

And I hate having the news on TV when he's around because I don't want him to start asking me "why is president trump doing that" or "what is president trump talking about" because I'm gonna have no fucking clue how to explain that without using curse words.

Just tell them how it is:

The US is a democracy which means the people elect their leaders.  Sometimes some of us end up electing leaders who aren't good.  Trump is one of the bad ones, and he's worse than the rest of the bad ones from the past.  He didn't pay attention in school and he doesn't care about other people, and lots of people in our country are the same way so they like him.  In a couple years he has to run again to see if he gets to be President a second time, and it looks like he probably won't win, then if we're lucky we'll get someone better who cares about other people and paid attention in school.

Edited by Zeffolia, 15 February 2019 - 09:45 PM.

#15309 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:20 PM

As usual his speech was a rambling incoherent mess

In a sane world the journalists would laugh and walk off

How many times did he say billions and billions

i saw a clip where he was talking baout which talking heads have been good to him. just off the top of his head who his supporters in the media are... it was weird and like he was sitting with his fixer at table eating mcdonalds and having that conversation. 

#15310 whosebrian

whosebrian

1000 Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,615 posts
  • 41 topics
  • Joined 13-December 16

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:37 PM

Instead of getting more grey hair he's losing his mind.

#15311 very honest

very honest

Plausibility Warrior

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts
  • 41 topics
  • Joined 13-October 11

Posted 16 February 2019 - 09:21 AM

maddow last night was good one. podcast link. big developments yesterday including:

• manafort's sentencing recomendation from the special counsel's office lays out that the things he lied about - breaching his plea deal and utterly fucking himself - were largely about his contacts with kilimnik. 
  • stone's case is linked with the gru case and the special counsel's office has communications between both stone and gru (guccifer2) and stone and wikileaks. 

the manafort one is compelling. just flynn lying to the fbi about talking with russians about sanctions is startling. manafort lying while engaged in a cooperation agreement earned him life in prison, and the thing he lied about was contacts with russian intelligence.

mueller's write-up about manafort is wild

edit:

https://www.msnbc.co...l-1443687491617

Edited by very honest, 17 February 2019 - 08:26 AM.

#15312 goDel

goDel

ɐqʎǝx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,429 posts
  • 31 topics
  • Joined 16-November 05

Posted 16 February 2019 - 04:12 PM

Interesting thread on why we wont need to read muellers report. And casually remarking the russian conspiracy is considered proven in manaforts courts transcripts.

#15313 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 16 February 2019 - 06:13 PM

maddow last night was good one. podcast link. big developments yesterday including:

• manafort's sentencing recomendation from the special counsel's office lays out that the things he lied about - breaching his plea deal and utterly fucking himself - were largely about his contacts with kilimnik. 
  • stone's case is linked with the gru case and the special counsel's office has communications between both stone and gru (guccifer2) and stone and wikileaks. 

the manafort one is compelling. just flynn lying to the fbi about talking with russians about sanctions is startling. manafort lying while engaged in a cooperation agreement earned him life in prison, and the thing he lied about was contacts with russian intelligence.

mueller's write-up about manafort is wild

yeah.. this was good. listened to it this morning before heading to work.  

plus this story. but no collusion.. rrriiiiiiiigghht. 

https://www.nbcnews....russian-n972381

Judge says Paul Manafort gave false statements to investigators to protect a Russian conspirator
His attempts to shield a Russian conspirator "gives rise to legitimate questions about where his loyalties lie," the judge said.

manafort.. what a fucking douche. 

#15314 Nebraska

Nebraska

the is was a I an a at in a its

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,602 posts
  • 134 topics
  • Joined 04-December 11

Posted 17 February 2019 - 03:26 AM

#15315 bendish

bendish

1000 Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,156 posts
  • 35 topics
  • Joined 07-May 15

Posted 17 February 2019 - 04:59 AM

the idiots always win

#15316 very honest

very honest

Plausibility Warrior

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts
  • 41 topics
  • Joined 13-October 11

Posted 17 February 2019 - 07:30 AM

good read on where we're at with who mueller's boss is

also apparently stone involved in russian intelligence coordinating with wikileaks to dump hillary emails

Edited by very honest, 17 February 2019 - 10:27 AM.

#15317 psn

psn

2K, On My Way

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,884 posts
  • 25 topics
  • Joined 28-July 09

Posted 17 February 2019 - 09:15 AM

Awesome thread:

#15318 ambermonk

ambermonk

egao casual, caYi epic

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,298 posts
  • 43 topics
  • Joined 23-June 12
  • Interests:hehe
  • Steam:Scope_Dog

Posted 17 February 2019 - 11:41 AM

They never learn anything, do they. Pretty sure Trump doesn't even like country folk. He just likes the attention.

#15319 Drum Up

Drum Up

Recently Joined

• Supporting Member
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts
  • 13 topics
  • Joined 13-January 19
  • SoundCloud URL:https://soundcloud.com/user-23055699-353945715
  • Interests:60 Hz, 12 - 20 kHz

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:25 PM

And casually remarking the russian conspiracy is considered proven in manaforts courts transcripts.

If the collusion angle turns out to be true, I'd prolly turn pro-trump. Putin, although I find his politics abhorrent, is the only realpolitik leader playing chess instead of checkers right now (or so it seems to me). Under his aegis, perhaps America could truly become great once again!  

#15320 very honest

very honest

Plausibility Warrior

• Knob Twiddlers
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,121 posts
  • 41 topics
  • Joined 13-October 11

Posted 17 February 2019 - 01:52 PM

if you disregard the journalists, activists, and political opponents murdered and jailed, and how he siphons the wealth from his poor country, and how he outright steals elections, he seems like he could be a shit-head.

Edited by very honest, 17 February 2019 - 02:28 PM.

#15321 Candiru

Candiru

▓▓▒▒♪▒▒▒♫&

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,140 posts
  • 12 topics
  • Joined 09-August 09

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:36 PM

"We have tremendous amounts of drugs...*sssssnnnnniiiiifffffffffff* flowing into our country. Much of them from the southern border."

Real thing, I just watched it and fucking lol'd. Sometimes I think reality is showing us the grandest, most dark satire we've ever seen, folks. It's kind of a masterpiece, believe me. 

#15322 ignatius

ignatius

2K, On My Way

• Members Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,893 posts
  • 15 topics
  • Joined 11-October 15

Posted 17 February 2019 - 10:55 PM

"We have tremendous amounts of drugs...*sssssnnnnniiiiifffffffffff* flowing into our country. Much of them from the southern border."

Real thing, I just watched it and fucking lol'd. Sometimes I think reality is showing us the grandest, most dank satire we've ever seen, folks. It's kind of a masterpiece, believe me. 

ftfy

#15323 ambermonk

ambermonk

egao casual, caYi epic

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,298 posts
  • 43 topics
  • Joined 23-June 12

Posted 18 February 2019 - 11:59 AM

Welp, Donnie pooped his diaper again over SNL and called for some kind of collusion investigation in one of his latest tweets. Never mind that the show parodied every sitting US president regardless of political party since its premier in 1975.

#15324 zero

zero

Recently Joined

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 417 posts
  • 3 topics
  • Joined 16-October 06

Posted 18 February 2019 - 01:42 PM

Pretty sure Trump doesn't even like country folk. He just likes the attention.

Just another part of the insanity behind the donnie j travelling shit show. It's amazing how he is never seen interacting with any of his fan club. No photo ops with the coal workers, no chicken fried steak dinners at the main street diners, no roll up the sleeves dirty work. He stands barking on his golden pedestal while they support him blindly, but he wouldn't be able to stand any of them for more than a minute if he actually had a face-to-face conversation with any of them. I mean even the greatest of the snake oil salesmen occasionally had to sample their own product, no?

#15325 ambermonk

ambermonk

egao casual, caYi epic

• EKT Plus
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,298 posts
  • 43 topics
  • Joined 23-June 12

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:19 PM

Pretty sure Trump doesn't even like country folk. He just likes the attention.

Just another part of the insanity behind the donnie j travelling shit show. It's amazing how he is never seen interacting with any of his fan club. No photo ops with the coal workers, no chicken fried steak dinners at the main street diners, no roll up the sleeves dirty work. He stands barking on his golden pedestal while they support him blindly, but he wouldn't be able to stand any of them for more than a minute if he actually had a face-to-face conversation with any of them. I mean even the greatest of the snake oil salesmen occasionally had to sample their own product, no?

Don't get me wrong - I truly believe many country folk mean well. And in some ways I can empathize. Hell, chicken fried steak sounds delish right now. I just feel like the majority of them have misplaced loyalties in today's political climate. Although I can't blame them for their disdain for neoliberals like Hillary.

What we all need to realize - whether conservative or liberal - is that the true enemies are the greedy bastards in power hoarding more than half of the wealth, robbing the rest of us at every turn, and all the public service agencies put in place to help us. That and climate change. If I'm missing the mark here, feel free to correct me, but this is how I understand what's transpired in the overall scheme of things.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: do not congratulate, senate 2/3 supermajority, hillary-is-corrupt, crying-sjws, crybabies, shitty tags, vote, orly