IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

incredible.. a simple google search under "trump" reveals over a billion results...

which is more than two times the amount of results for "obama" and "clinton" combined.

of course, he's had a history of being a billionaire/ reality star / business tycoon, but it still seems excessive to me.

Trump's an actual word as well though

incredible.. a simple google search under "trump" reveals over a billion results...

which is more than two times the amount of results for "obama" and "clinton" combined.

of course, he's had a history of being a billionaire/ reality star / business tycoon, but it still seems excessive to me.

Trump's an actual word as well though

yeah but the word "defeat" which is a similar but much more widely used verb only ranks in at 188 mil results. so even if the word "trump" was used as much as defeat as a verb, which we all know its not, it would only account for 188 mil of trump's over 1 billion hits... even just 800 mil alone is pretty insane. 

Jerry Falwell Jr has been picked to lead the higher education task force

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/jerry-falwell-jr-lead-trump-higher-education-task-force-article-1.2960996

Lol you guys are even more fucked, murica.
That guy is such a moronic pawn he makes other evangelicals look tolerable

This might already have been posted, but what the hell?

It’s just one piece of Bannon’s ideological game of chess, rewiring the media landscape to clear the path for a radical reimagining of conservative politics in line with his own nationalist agenda. The president himself, Bannon has admitted in the past, is just one piece of the puzzle. Trump is a “blunt instrument for us,” Bannon told Ken Stern for Vanity Fair last summer. “I don’t know whether he really gets it or not.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/01/is-donald-trump-a-pawn-in-steve-bannons-game

$100? Sign me up!

F05212F3-4F85-4A85-B067-5F33F0805797_zps

Bush actually gave us all a nice check via tax returns IIRC - $800 IIRC - it was a nice gesture I guess but kind of silly. Reminds me of that Futurama episode where every citizen of Earth gets $300 from the government after they destroy some alien spider race and aquire $1 trillion in assets.