Top Posters In This Topic

• ignatius

• Nebraska

• goDel

• timbre monke

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just make all your lazy friends not be lazy at election day. It's easier to make 10 left leaning otherwise non-voters go vote than to convince 1 right leaning idiot to vote left.

HO-LY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... O_o    

Posted Images

Politico - What Steve Bannon Wants You To Read

http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/02/steve-bannon-books-reading-list-214745

Bannon, described by one associate as “the most well-read person in Washington,” is known for recommending books to colleagues and friends, according to multiple people who have worked alongside him. He is a voracious reader who devours works of history and political theory “in like an hour,” said a former associate whom Bannon urged to read Sun Tzu’s The Art of War. “He’s like the Rain Man of nationalism.”
 Bannon’s 2015 documentary, “Generation Zero,” drew heavily on one of his favorite books, “The Fourth Turning” by William Strauss and Neil Howe. The book explains a theory of history unfolding in 80- to 100-year cycles, or “turnings,” the fourth and final stage of which is marked by periods of cataclysmic change in which the old order is destroyed and replaced—a current period that, in Bannon’s view, was sparked by the 2008 financial crisis and has now been manifested in part by the rise of Trump.

Of course Spicer pulls the "Fake News" card, producing his own "alternative facts" to glorify...um...that dude. (I've taken a vow to no longer refer to him directly by name.)

This would be outright laughable if these irrational goons weren't already occupying the White House.

The dossier was commissioned as opposition research by political opponents of then-candidate Trump and compiled by a former British intelligence agent. US intelligence agencies checked out the former MI6 operative and his vast network throughout Europe and found him and his sources to be credible.

Yeah. "Fake News" that, bitch.

^ well said

Just discovered that apparently Steve Bannon used to be in a 70s new wave band called... You guys are gonna flip...

"Steve Bannon And The Travel Bans"

Edited by Lane Visitor

^That is...fucking awesome

The world needs more steel-spined heroic motherfuckers like that

(If Trump et all start destroying careers over petty shit, they will quickly lose *all* credibility/legitimacy...so

Beautiful. I wish I could be the researcher who re-discovers this tweet at the Library of Congress in 50 years.

Edited by doublename

Johan Galtung, a Nobel Peace Prize-nominated sociologist who predicted the collapse of the Soviet Union, warned that US global power will collapse under the Donald Trump administration.

https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/us-power-will-decline-under-trump-says-futurist-who-predicted-soviet-collapse

would also kind of prove slow walkers don't know they're the slow walkers. at least, i don't think zombies know they're zombies, right? this is so confusing...

Man, the whole zombie genre is one big social commentary about how slow walkers are tearing us apart, Lisa!

(Today my posts will all resemble having a stroke)