IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

jaysus

Indeed

I don't dispute his business brain but I'm sceptical of his overall intelligence, to me he sounds like a moron

Also he doesn't have a healthy ego

I'm scare of the people think he is fit to rule, it feels like they are living in another universe

dispute it

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/16/deutsche-bank-examined-trump-account-for-russia-links

Edited by bendish

https://www.facebook.com/mary.numair/videos/1564763810205227/

Fox News' Shepard Smith is upset.

"(Trump) keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really?" Smith said. "Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions?"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319985-fox-news-anchor-defends-cnn-reporter-who-asked-about-russia

Just watched a snippet of that clip. When we have a POTUS who's getting ripped by one of the well-known reporters of a news agency loyal to his own party, you KNOW he is a fuck-up. And everyone who's still loyal to that bloated gibbon at this point just has a fetish for authoritarians in general. Just an irresistible allure to inept assholes, like insecure girls from high school with daddy issues.

I've heard that it's not gonna end well for us. But I'm convinced that it's not gonna end well for him.

IDK if this was pointed out at the time, but Hill's wonky phrase 'basket of deplorables' may have been an (unconscious?) references to Labor Sec. Willard Wertz calling the Vietnam era draft pool a 'human slag heap of unemployables'.

Edited by doublename

If we drop another WMD on a city I think we deserve to go extinct, thats why I'm relaxed about this issue, yes it will be a horrible death but the kind of civilization that destroys itself in such a horrible stupid way doesn't deserve anything other than be an insignificant footnote on the history books of the universe

Edited by Deer

This is an old -- but super-duper relevant -- joint about Trump, his appeal and the 'F-Word':

The Daily Stormer neo-Nazi web site endorsed him, advising its readers to “vote for the first time in our lives for the one man who actually represents our interests.” The leader of a white-supremacist think tank told The New Yorker: “I don’t think Trump is a white nationalist,” although he did reflect “an unconscious vision that white people have––that their grandchildren might be a hated minority in their own country . . . he is the one person who can tap into it.”

[...]

The “f-word” has nearly vanished from everyday political discussion in America, and for good reason. It’s become the kind of epithet that stops thought instead of enhancing it. But serious people used to talk about the relevance of the German experience to American politics. In 1964, Philip Rahv, a founding editor of the marquee intellectual journal Partisan Review, wrote that the movement that nominated Barry Goldwater for president represented “a recrudescence on American soil of precisely those super-nationalistic and right-wing trends that were finally defeated in Europe at the cost of a great war, untold misery, and many millions dead.”

But within a couple of years, when student protesters were closing down universities through violence and the threat of violence, people like Ronald Reagan said that was exactly what fascists did, so he deployed National Guardsmen to keep campuses open––which student protesters called fascist in turn.

By the end of the 1960s both sides were throwing the f-word at one another with abandon. But in current American politics, the word has survived via the abject stupidity of many thousands of right-wing readers of one of the worst books ever published, Jonah Goldberg’s Liberal Fascism (2008), which made much of the fact that both Hitler and a heck of a lot of liberals were vegetarians.

The usage also survives among a considerably smaller number of only slightly less perfervid liberals. These folks borrow from the scholarship of outstanding historians like Roger Griffin, author of The Nature of Fascism, and Robert Paxton, author of The Anatomy of Fascism, and bastardize it into “checklists,” the most widely circulated from an obscure political scientist about whom I could find nothing else––Lawrence Britt––who would have us believe that when a politician checks off enough boxes like “rampant sexism” and “obsession with national security,” America will suddenly find itself locked into a totalitarian nightmare from which there is no escape except all-out war.

Donald Trump and the “F-Word”

If we drop another WMD on a city I think we deserve to go extinct, thats why I'm relaxed about this issue, yes it will be a horrible death but the kind of civilization that destroys itself in such a horrible stupid way doesn't deserve anything other than be an insignificant footnote on the history books of the universe

"if"

lol If ISI[s/L]/DAESH kills trump, the thing after him will be far worse. 

And all the would-be McVeighs voted for him.

Yeah the ideal would be that he loses all respect and credibility (already well under way) and gets removed from office for his gross incompetence. Those who put him in office should be embarrassed and ashamed but violence will just make them thirst for revenge. Humiliation is the only way.

lol If ISI[s/L]/DAESH kills trump, the thing after him will be far worse.

And all the would-be McVeighs voted for him.

Yeah the ideal would be that he loses all respect and credibility (already well under way) and gets removed from office for his gross incompetence. Those who put him in office should be embarrassed and ashamed but violence will just make them thirst for revenge. Humiliation is the only way.

If only there was footage of him doing something really really humiliating...

Pee pee

CIA, NSA, MI6, Mossad, ISI...somebody needs to step up and do the decent thing

https://www.democracynow.org/2017/2/16/greenwald_empowering_the_deep_state_to

Okay, but Trump and his homies are testing the limits of our democratic controls and dismantling the government from the inside out. Should people just let this happen? Sounds like praying cancer away. Greenwald is also being a bit disingenuous about the Russian connection. Like it's not true but Trump goes out of his way to make it seem quite possible and also leaves bread crumbs along the way just in case you were doubting it.

I think Greenwald is just pointing out that real evidence is key and lets not all pretend the deep whatever it is, is some kind of bastion of democracy

Pretty much this. I'd probably argue that there has been at least some independent scrutiny done (to my knowledge anyways) on the dossier that the Russians have on Trump and that some of it has been verified.

I don't think Trump is a puppet of Putin, but definitely think there is more going on there than what's on the surface. Witness the whole Crimea thing recently, Trump thought Russia would give it back, Russia said "Fuck you" and Trump didn't even whimper as he rolled over and took Putin's cock (just the tip for now).

https://www.facebook.com/mary.numair/videos/1564763810205227/

Fox News' Shepard Smith is upset.

"(Trump) keeps repeating ridiculous throwaway lines that are not true at all and sort of avoiding this issue of Russia as if we're some kind of fools for asking the question. Really?" Smith said. "Your opposition was hacked and the Russians were responsible for it and your people were on the phone with Russia on the same day it was happening and we're fools for asking the questions?"

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319985-fox-news-anchor-defends-cnn-reporter-who-asked-about-russia

Just watched a snippet of that clip. When we have a POTUS who's getting ripped by one of the well-known reporters of a news agency loyal to his own party, you KNOW he is a fuck-up. And everyone who's still loyal to that bloated gibbon at this point just has a fetish for authoritarians in general. Just an irresistible allure to inept assholes, like insecure girls from high school with daddy issues.

I've heard that it's not gonna end well for us. But I'm convinced that it's not gonna end well for him.

lolol