IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

who, Mr ExxonMobil? suuure he is. wait, what do you mean by "this"?

Diplomacy

Government service

oh, I thought you meant helping drive the world to ruin.

Not going to happen - South Korea has an interim leader, and the country's more left-wing parties are looking to take advantage of the disarray of the ruling party as they suffer backlash from the various scandals involving former President Park Geun-Hye. Those left-wing parties favour engagement with North Korea.

China - no chance.

Japan, yes the defense minister said it, but that would be a huge blow to the party, as the country is generally pretty happy being a (mostly) pacifist nation. Plus their economy is still in the shitter.

First strike-option is a no go anyways, no one wants to be responsible for the huge loss of life that would happen.

As usual, the Trump administration has even less of a clue than Gordo.

what do any of those things or countries or people have to do w/what donny the douchebag wants to do??? for fuck's sake he thinks he was wire tapped by obama with help form the british and watches tv all night as his source of information to base his decisions on.. he's a fucking circle jerk chatroom wingnut in human form. he doesn't htink he needs to consider the rest of the world when acting. couldn't care less about things like coalitions etc.

could be syria first though.. then maybe n korea.

I believe that under current rules of engagement with US, South Korea has final say on any first strike attempt.

The US doesn't have enough troops in the region to launch a serious assault.

Regardless, the title of the article you linked to was "Tillerson stresses regional cooperation to curb north koreas weapons programs." So that's what those countries have to do with that article.

Upon reflection of several users' comments, I think the time has come to put this bad boy thread to bed. All trump related material will go in the "All trump thread"

this framework for a budget could also be a negotiating tactic but who knows.. these fucks are ruthless and ryan sees this as an opporunity to go full ayn rand on america because he's a small minded cruel cunt. 

http://time.com/4710456/donald-trump-time-interview-truth-falsehood/:

"Hey look, in the mean time, I guess, I can’t be doing so badly, because I’m president, and you’re not. You know. Say hello to everybody OK?"

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/graphics/2016-nuclear-weapon-launch/

nukes away, you'll see when you sift through the rubble that I was right all along, like i always am, have been, and always will be