IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

:emotawesomepm9: and when we accidentally blow up some of those spooky russians and iranians crawling all over that country  :w00t:

How long until Russia comes out and says there were Russian troops at the site the US targeted? Any takers on that bet?

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

it's not the first time the US has launched strikes in Syria, though (right? iirc). just under Dumbo here, who's done a sudden about-face on his supposedly isolationist policy.

Yeah, my understanding is this is the first time they have directly struck Assad. I think the implications are far reaching compared to a proxy war through the rebels....

trump launched dozens of tomahawks at an assad air base an hour ago

moscow times, rt, and rbth have no story on this yet

gotta think they're waiting for the party line

Edited by very honest

nothing on pravda or tass yet, either

japan today, the guardian, haaretz, der spiegel, cbc, and obviously the american papers all have it as the top headline and have for a little while now

:emotawesomepm9: and when we accidentally blow up some of those spooky russians and iranians crawling all over that country :w00t:

How long until Russia comes out and says there were Russian troops at the site the US targeted? Any takers on that bet?
Apparently they told the Russians in advance of the strike.

:emotawesomepm9: and when we accidentally blow up some of those spooky russians and iranians crawling all over that country :w00t:

Apparently they told the Russians in advance of the strike.

I've read this too, I hope so. 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

what do u guys think? is this a game changer, or will this be merely more cold war / rebel games?

I feel like attacking a direct Russian ally might be a game changer.

But I'm not into politics so I don't know.

Looks like the powers that be really want the Iraq war all over again. How long until the invasion of Syria and Iran? How long until the holocaust of innocent muslims?

Edited by clarktrent

When I lived in Egypt, I smoked hash with a Syrian refugee, and we talked about life.  I said the hash was good, and he looked at me with a smile and said, "It's not the hash- it's who you smoke with."  And we had a beautiful human moment; shortly after a super bright light was in the sky, and we thought we were gonna get abducted by aliens for a sec.  But anyway... what the fuck is anyone doing with all this violence and retarded shit.  World peace, man.....  C'mon.  But considering most people can't not get mad for one year straight, it is kind of hard to expect eternal peace.  BUUUUUT we all gotta do our part.  ...We all gotta do our part.  *Much Love*

Looks like it was inevitable, regardless of the presidential pick:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_58e6d7f4e4b051b9a9da22c5?

Politics is the shadow of business and everyone is attacking the shadow

Hey, sorry, I'm a tard, but can you explain who's making money off this? Weapons contractors? Banks?

If it wasn't apparent that Trump is the lapdog of big business, it is now.

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

Apple and Microsoft and GM and Amazon and Walmart and Exxon are no doubt cheering these attacks, the violent warmongering bastards.

In other news, hopefully the people who voted for Trump over Clinton because they thought there was far less chance of him instigating military action are feeling pretty dumb right now, the dumb motherfuckers.

In other news, hopefully the people who voted for Trump over Clinton because they thought there was far less chance of him instigating military action are feeling pretty dumb right now, the dumb motherfuckers.

Were they even thinking?