IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

comey's full statement pre-testifying is pretty interesting read.. 7 pages.. but it's kind of surreal.. in a plain way of that makes sense.. donald trump is a fucking weirdo. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

comey's full statement pre-testifying is pretty interesting read.. 7 pages.. but it's kind of surreal.. in a plain way of that makes sense.. donald trump is a fucking weirdo. 

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

Nothing in that document really shocks me... I was hoping for more insane shit.

although not shocking, it is pretty open about trump throwing his associates in front of the bus if there would have been unlawful connections with russia as long as the fbi will explicitly say he is not under investigation.

The President went on to say that if there were some “satellite” associates

of his who did something wrong, it would be good to find that out, but that he
hadn’t done anything wrong and hoped I would find a way to get it out that we weren’t investigating him.

that's loyalty in trumps world. a one way ticket.

comey's account also makes trump look sincerely concerned. at least, to my eyes. and maybe even in a way where he sincerely thinks he's done nothing wrong (himself). so if trump fired comey because of russia, it reads more like trump thought comey was taking to long to clear the dark russia cloud.

in the end though, it shows trump as most likely unwillfully ignorant. so much so that its hard to believe its real.

Man, Hannity has gotten really good at sucking cocks. He really aims to please, and even more so what helps is that he really loves to hear how good he is at sucking those cocks. He guides that shaft just right down his throat with his fat lying tongue, looking straight into the eyes as he brings his guests to climax. And he swallows it down like a true pro, just enhancing every moment of the experience, making sure they brag on him afterwards to all their friends: "Hey, that Hannity will give you the best fucking head you've had since you were 18. Go on his show any time you need your balls drained."

Couldn't make it to the end of that Hannity clip, he's such a smug, stupid bastard.

The comey revelations look bad but they're not bad enough for impeachment to be a realistic possibility.

Someone made the point that it's probably better that trump limps on to the end of the term and does as much damage to the republicans as possible, because if he is impeached, anyone, even Mike pence, will look spectacularly presidential in comparison, and that might be enough for someone like pence to win the next election

Couldn't make it to the end of that Hannity clip, he's such a smug, stupid bastard.

The comey revelations look bad but they're not bad enough for impeachment to be a realistic possibility.

Someone made the point that it's probably better that trump limps on to the end of the term and does as much damage to the republicans as possible, because if he is impeached, anyone, even Mike pence, will look spectacularly presidential in comparison, and that might be enough for someone like pence to win the next election

fuck this, i cant take four more years of banana republic nonsense, impeach trump now, ill take pence any day of the week

when kellyan conway goes on tv and says we shouldn't pay attention to what trump says or writes but we should "listen to his heart" instead my head explodes, makes me feel like im going crazy, these people have no respect for reality or truth and that scares me more than anything 

Man, Hannity has gotten really good at sucking cocks. He really aims to please, and even more so what helps is that he really loves to hear how good he is at sucking those cocks. He guides that shaft just right down his throat with his fat lying tongue, looking straight into the eyes as he brings his guests to climax. And he swallows it down like a true pro, just enhancing every moment of the experience, making sure they brag on him afterwards to all their friends: "Hey, that Hannity will give you the best fucking head you've had since you were 18. Go on his show any time you need your balls drained."

Flol

Hannity is such a fucking cunt, with the shit-eating grin to match

when kellyan conway goes on tv and says we shouldn't pay attention to what trump says or writes but we should "listen to his heart" instead my head explodes, makes me feel like im going crazy, these people have no respect for reality or truth and that scares me more than anything

FWIW you're not alone, my brain has had this on repeat for the past several months:

Seems like we've been talking about impeachment for a while now, but we gotta be careful what we wish for. Because his replacement(s) likely wouldn't be any better.

Or we could ride it out and hope the GOP implodes, if not the two-party reign altogether. As much as I hate this administration, the Democrats have a few assholes too.

And fuck Hannity. I heard he pulled a gun on someone a few months ago behind the scenes.

Seems like we've been talking about impeachment for a while now, but we gotta be careful what we wish for. Because his replacement(s) likely wouldn't be any better.

pence is a biggoted koch stooge and ryan is a party puppet cunt weasel but i would be relieved.

Edited by very honest

How is there not a new election if Trump gets impeached over the Russian debacle, if proven it should make the election result invalid, no?

How is there not a new election if Trump gets impeached over the Russian debacle, if proven it should make the election result invalid, no?

civil war?

he wont get impeached...he'll resign...but there will have to be overwhelming evidence....undeniable from the Hannity garbage of this world...that is unless his stupidity triggers war in the mid east beforehand

Nothing in that document really shocks me... I was hoping for more insane shit.

interesting read.

i was surprised by comey tossing the election, because i listened to this lawfare pocast with him talking about the may '16 decision to not press charges against clinton, and he seemed pretty honest and careful. others say that about him, too. it makes these meetings between him and trump even more dramatic.

Edited by very honest

Depends on what is proven.

Highly unlikely the election result is invalid. Collusion does not necessitate an invalid election process. That's just about people doing things they shouldnt have been doing. Like steeling candy in a store. And Russia trying to meddle with the election process is also not a reason to call election invalid. Simply because its highly unlikely there is proof for it having a significant impact.

The only impeachable thing trump might have done, is telling comey to stop going after flynn. Which happened while he was president. But im pretty sure thats not going to happen. Reps wont drop trump at this point in time. Theyre focussed on repeal aca and taxes. When thats done, it might be another story. Until that time, trump is the ideal distractor for reps implementing their agenda.

Ok then. I think Civil War sounds like a better outcome.

Depends on what is proven.

Highly unlikely the election result is invalid. Collusion does not necessitate an invalid election process. That's just about people doing things they shouldnt have been doing. Like steeling candy in a store. And Russia trying to meddle with the election process is also not a reason to call election invalid. Simply because its highly unlikely there is proof for it having a significant impact.

The only impeachable thing trump might have done, is telling comey to stop going after flynn. Which happened while he was president. But im pretty sure thats not going to happen. Reps wont drop trump at this point in time. Theyre focussed on repeal aca and taxes. When thats done, it might be another story. Until that time, trump is the ideal distractor for reps implementing their agenda.

This.

Depends how badly republican senators want to show their support for Trump.

Its a matter of the rush (and adaptation) to get rich before 2018 while pledging allegiance to Trump or hoping to get rich after that while most likely dealing with a democratic controlled house.

the best about that video is when eric tells hannity "you're not a child calling people names" yet his dad had:

crooked hillary

lyin' ted

pocahontas

crazy bernie

and ugly

Pot calling the kettle black. Of course if you told them that they'd reply "Black pots? What about White pots? I don't see race you libtard. You are such a hypocrite."

Hannity is the worst by far, even surpassing Limbaugh. Same asshat who gleefully praised wikileaks when a year prior he was calling for their whistleblowers to be executed / tried for treason / etc.

FWIW you're not alone, my brain has had this on repeat for the past several months:

Delusional and zeal kills empathy, logic, critical thinking. It's not limited to Trump supporters, I've know liberals who are just as frustrating. The difference is their views and beliefs are not even close to being as destructive and hateful in practice. Likewise they never really have been in power.

you could wax some erotic poetic man, nice