IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

members of congress that received the most financial support from the NRA:

john mccain: $7.7 million
richard burr: $6.9 million
thom tillis: $4.4 million
cory gardner: $3.8 million
marco rubio: $3.3 million
joni ernst: $3.1 million
rob portman: $3.0 million
todd young: $2.8 million
bill cassidy: $2.8 million
tom cotton: $1.9 million
david perdue:$1.8 million
pat roberts: $1.5 million
pat toomey: $1.4 million
ron johnson: $1.2 million
mitch mcconnell: $1.2 million
french hill: $1 million

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/02/15/nras-big-spending-pays-off-clout-and-wins-washington/341257002/

Every link you post Nebraska, brings me to this viglink shopping thing. 

Whyyyyy?

It doesn't seem to happen with other users links (not often anyways).

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

is this how leaders become pets like in england

+ highly selective inbreeding

the Habsburgs are a better example, interbred to the point of annihilation but it took a few generations to really take effect

maybe Merka can do a Charles II of Spain style with the Trump dynasty, see you in 200 yuge years

tumblr_md2vjtv94G1qh801no1_1280.jpg

https://www.google.co.uk/search?biw=1366&bih=634&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=nayNWpCzN820gQbzwoWYDg&q=charles+ii+spain&oq=charles+ii+spain&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0j0i67k1j0i5i30k1j0i8i30k1l7.113020.113608.0.114095.2.2.0.0.0.0.77.138.2.2.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..0.2.136...0i30k1.0.laG_QRWawpY

Every link you post Nebraska, brings me to this viglink shopping thing. 

Whyyyyy?

It doesn't seem to happen with other users links (not often anyways).

not sure why. i know that was happening when i posted from my phone, but i posted that from my laptop. does it still take you to the viglink if you copy & paste the url directly from watmm?

Yes.

Ehm... If you copy the link that is. If you copy the text it works.

Edited by Gocab

can anonymous please shut down twitter, facebook, instagram, etc. at this point please...ffs. The world will move on & bots & trolls can wither away & rot in their local news comment sections.

can anonymous please shut down twitter, facebook, instagram, etc. at this point please...ffs. The world will move on & bots & trolls can wither away & rot in their local news comment sections.

Seems like the V for Vendetta masks have been silent since Trump got elected. Makes you wonder.

Seems like the V for Vendetta masks have been silent since Trump got elected. Makes you wonder.

I looked them up after spouting off. Looks like they're busy posting on their twitter feed & youtube channel...

:facepalm:

https://twitter.com/YourAnonNews?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Edited by olo

Twitter deactivated a bunch of bot accounts today in a major purge today

Trump Jr. retweeted something entertaining the notion that the Florida school shooting was a setup by the FBI. How much worse can you get? They are a family of sociopaths and our government is made up of many of them as well. 

I'm not sure what is more incredible and infuriating, the fact that self-described patriots and conservatives are embracing such pathetic and absurd conspiracy theories or the fact that they are so flippant about it. Sean Hannity has gone from calling for Assuage to be tried in the US for leaking federal classified material to gleefully interviewing him after they published the DNC leaks. 

Next time I hear some outlandish "deep state" bullshit from some Trump supporter IRL I'm going to ask what their favorite 9/11 inside job theory is. They'll flip out but it's a fair question.These people value selfish delusional narratives more than basic comprehension of history and knowledge. Objective facts trigger them. I will not be shocked when some of them tell me that 2+2=4 is bullshit.

Edited by joshuatx

Twitter deactivated a bunch of bot accounts today in a major purge today

Good riddance. Now we need to make sure all future elections have antivirus/anti-malware/anti-spyware installed.

This crybaby victim right here. YOU'RE TWEETING RIGHT NOW FFS, YOU JUST HAD TO CONFIRM YOU'RE A REAL PERSON.

Trump Jr. retweeted something entertaining the notion that the Florida school shooting was a setup by the FBI. How much worse can you get? They are a family of sociopaths and our government is made up of many of them as well. 

I'm not sure what is more incredible and infuriating, the fact that self-described patriots and conservatives are embracing such pathetic and absurd conspiracy theories or the fact that they are so flippant about it. Sean Hannity has gone from calling for Assuage to be tried in the US for leaking federal classified material to gleefully interviewing him after they published the DNC leaks. 

Next time I hear some outlandish "deep state" bullshit from some Trump supporter IRL I'm going to ask what their favorite 9/11 inside job theory is. They'll flip out but it's a fair question.These people value selfish delusional narratives more than basic comprehension of history and knowledge. Objective facts trigger them. I will not be shocked when some of them tell me that 2+2=4 is bullshit.

It seems cliche' to say, but that seems like what they're headed towards.

I think there's gotta be a pretty decent sized overlap between people who believe both things though (deep state/911 inside job). Well I think believe might be the wrong word. Let's say "wish".

Edited by melancholera

TBF all politicians get speaking notes for public appearances. Usually they are for difficult situations or where they might get grilled by the press or house/senate committee.

It does seem a little odd that Tump needs speaking notes for basic human emotions...

https://youtu.be/vKblXAikzEc

tl;dr: kids give stories of how they are survivors, a few parents talk about how their kids died and each begs trump to do something about weapons (particularly assault rifles). trump's answer is to arm the teachers, including the coaches- "maybe some of them are former marines or CIA" that way if some kid tries to shoot up a school, an undercover sniper/teacher takes them out "and that's the end of that"

so basically, trump watched class of 1999 this weekend

And what of the vetting process for the teachers and former soldiers who get to be armed in the school? I mean, there's never been an unstable one of those has there?

https://ajaor.wordpress.com/2012/12/05/murderers-who-have-served-in-the-u-s-military-a-database/

https://www.cheatsheet.com/culture/the-most-shocking-crimes-ever-committed-by-teachers.html/?a=viewall

Edit: spelling

Edited by melancholera

They're only proposing that because they know it's never going to happen. Even a delusional idiot like Trump knows that's not a valid, realistic solution.

I'll honestly be surprised if anything after tonight happens besides deflection. Even the talk about the bump stock ban going through Congress, reports of Trump asking friends if he should support some gun control and what kind he could, all will make the news cycle for a couple days, that's it. In a week or two this'll be ancient history.

NY4YyF5.png

Also note the "self-affirmation" messages on his sleaves. "45" and "MAGA". I guess he still can't believe he's the 45th. Or am I giving him too much credit? ;)

edit: "MAGA"  appears to be shopped. "45" not though...

Edited by goDel