IGNORED

Now That Trump's President... (not any more!)

Nebraska

Chuck Steak would probably at least acknowledge the tragedy of 17 school aged kids being slaughtered. Only a cowardly, greedy shit-heel like La Pierre could make even that about being a victim. To quote Carlin again, " I hope [he] dies. I do, I hope he goddamn dies. I hope he gets a hold of some tainted cheese, and dies lonely and forgotten in the bathroom of some bad building in a poor neighborhood, with his hand in [Trump's] pants."

lol, too many prescient sketchy sketches, sublime stuff

clearly a time-traveling inter-dimensional NWO occult glitch

yeah, he even had one on politicians jerking off. Prescient indeed

President Donald Trump on Monday said that he would have personally run into a Parkland, Florida., school during the shooting there earlier this month, even if he were unarmed.

"I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety and other issues.

EthicalWelllitAfricangroundhornbill-size

So he would of rushed in if no blood was involved. 

The Time Donald Trump Turned Away in Disgust While a Man Was Bleeding to Death in Front of Him

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

“I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

Like most Trump tales, what was intended as a story about the bravery and heroism of a handful of Marines instead revealed far more about the man telling it.

I mean, would you like blood on your marble floors?  :mellow:

I would make it harder form Trump execute a charge on someone wielding an AR-15, this is a fair point. Even with his balance and agility he is still human, and it's hard to gain proper footing when executing a jump attack when your dress shoes hit something as slick as a pool of blood. We wouldn't fault a F1 driver for skidding out of control from an oil patch, why would we so easily doubt a man like Trump for merely being human?

in case you guys missed it, one of the charges gates plead guilty to was conspiracy against the united states

I actually did miss that, been sort of out of the loop on all the updates from Mueller/etc. Wonder if there's more to it or not, will have to actually read about all this before it's too far past.

Jared Kushner’s Security Clearance Downgraded

Presidential son-in-law and adviser Jared Kushner has had his security clearance downgraded — a move that will prevent him from viewing many of the sensitive documents to which he once had unfettered access.

Kushner is not alone. All White House aides working on the highest-level interim clearances — at the Top Secret/SCI-level — were informed in a memo sent Friday that their clearances would be downgraded to the Secret level, according to three people with knowledge of the situation.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/27/jared-kushner-security-clearance-downgrade-427178

detain as long as forever w/o any bond hearing... 

Silver lining: If this holds, we can just bring the detainees at Guantanamo here on state soil and save ourselves the tens of millions it costs per year to eternally keep the 40 or so supposedly evil men.